Young engineers required for placement in the rig engineering and construction sector. The activity entails identification of most suitable methods for identifying the rig installation and construction stages, on site control of compliance with the defined procedures, technical-operational support during offshore construction by the vessels and construction yards. The location of the work will be onboard vessels or at the foreign engineering offices in order to directly follow the activities locally. Requirements: • under 29 years of age • degree in Naval Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Energy Engineering, Civil Engineering • good knowledge of English • complete willingness to work abroad also in difficult situations
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Field Engineer Offshore in Milan, Italy, Europe vacant at ENI Italy. The job opening is in the Engineering and Field department at ENI Europe where you will be an important team member. Young engineers required for placement in the rig engineering and construction sector.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact ENI, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Field Engineer Offshore Jobs
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Installation Engineer Jobs in Houston, USADevelop/evaluate fundamental Transportation and Installation (T&I) execution approach and equipment # Coordinate interface with Critical Activity Specialists # Interface with ExxonMobil Development Company Engineering Function # Participate in constructability reviews and contractor selection process # Provide Installation specifications # Provide technical input to tender evaluation exercise # Review and approve installation procedures and contractor studies # Develop T&I Surveillance Plans with Operations’ ...
- Senior Piping Designer Jobs in Delhi, IndiaRequires previous experience of the mechanical and civil design of offshore and onshore projects and the project execution strategies associated with pipeline procurement and construction. Minimum qualifications: Mechanical Engineering degree and Chartered Engineer. Proven track record in FEED and detailed design experience. Familiar with the relevant International standards and Codes of Practice and competent in the design, specification ...
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Italy
- Design Engineer Jobs in Milan, ItalyWe are looking for a graduate to work as a Design Engineer with experience of at least three years. The successful candidate will work in a team and will have the task of interfacing with the client and with the engineers involved in developing the project. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of ...
- Field Engineer Offshore Jobs in Milan, ItalyYoung engineers required for placement in the rig engineering and construction sector. The activity entails identification of most suitable methods for identifying the rig installation and construction stages, on site control of compliance with the defined procedures, technical-operational support during offshore construction by the vessels and construction yards. The location of the work will be onboard vessels ...
- Engineering Graduates Jobs in International, InternationalFor our business areas we are looking for young graduates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering for technical positions. The successful candidate will be willing to travel throughout Italy and abroad, also for long periods of time and in difficult conditions. A good knowledge of English is required. We have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Milan
- Construction Engineer Jobs in Milan, ItalyYoung engineers required for placement in the rig construction sector. The activity entails management of assigned construction job orders, preparation of the work-site, definition of the relative construction programme, budgeting, detail scheduling, definition of execution procedures and technical documentation. Placement may initially be at headquarters and then on site to gain knowledge of the management and executive ...
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Milan ItalyHigh Paying Jobs in Milan List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Milan, Italy Jobs in Italy Oil and Gas Companies in Milan, Italy Companies in Italy
- Project Engineer Jobs in Milan, ItalyYoung engineers required for placement in rig engineering design sectors. The activity entails design of mechanical / civil / electrical / electronic parts of rigs for the Oil&Gas business, through definition of technical specifications using specific software. The activity also envisages definition of the technical requirements for suppliers and support in the construction and commissioning of ...
Field Engineer Offshore Related Positions
- SWT Jobs
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Surface Data Jobs
- Fluids Specialist Jobs
- Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator Jobs
- Electric Wireline Jobs
- Field Operator Jobs
- Surface Well Testing Jobs
- Mud Assistant Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Oilfield Sales Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Valves Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Sales Jobs
- Offshore Surveyor Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs