You will provide timely advice to our Exploration teams on all finance matters throughout the life cycle of an exploration asset; from new entries, venture operation to relinquishment or divestment of the asset. You will also be accountable for the finance, accounting and financial planning for SDA’s exploration portfolio. A key focus will be ensuring that the governance framework including financial controls and processes are in place.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Exploration Finance Analyst in Perth, Australia, Australia vacant at Shell Australia. The job opening is in the Management and Finance department at Shell Australia where you will be an important team member. An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Analyst to join our Exploration group here at SDA!
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Exploration Finance Analyst Jobs
- Senior Exploration Finance Analyst Jobs in Perth, AustraliaYou will provide timely advice to our Exploration teams on all finance matters throughout the life cycle of an exploration asset; from new entries, venture operation to relinquishment or divestment of the asset. You will also be accountable for the finance, accounting and financial planning for SDA’s exploration portfolio. A key focus will be ensuring ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, MalaysiaResponsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, ChinaResponsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Australia
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaSDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer! Responsibilities : You primary sphere of responsibility in this role is to ensure that all investment decisions are based on a solid technical foundation, and in line with SDA’s broader vision and objectives. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be the principal technical consultant to the Asset ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Perth
- FPSO Package Manager Jobs in Perth, AustraliaKey Responsibility Areas: FPSO timely execution according to budget and project specifications FPSO suitable for project execution (including contractors detailed design) To ensure that the Design and construction changes are kept to a minimum and only considered when Safety or Operability of the systems are at risk. Application of HSEQ local norms and company standards Meeting HSEQ ...
- ROV Operations Manager Jobs in Perth, AustraliaEnsuring that Safety Policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at offshore work location •Day to day management of the assigned ROV project(s) •Coordinating daily support of the ROV activities on the projects in his assigned geographical area •Ensure that OI Quality Policies and Procedures are implemented and adhered to •Monitoring and taking action regarding spares and stores requirements •Mobilization ...
- Project Engineer – Subsea, Umbilicals, Riser, Flowlines Jobs in Perth, AustraliaReporting to the Engineering Operations Manager – Installation you will be required to; • Drive and execute strategy for assigned scope ensuring optimal safety performance • Recommend Execution Strategy for assigned workscope • Optimisation of the Installation Methodology to minimise cost and risk • Identification, specification, sourcing and nomination of key installation spread and equipment • ...
Senior Exploration Finance Analyst Related Positions
- Senior Accountant Jobs
- Financing Jobs
- Finance Director Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Financial Modeling Jobs
- Credit Jobs
- Financial Services Jobs
- Cash Management Jobs
- Inventory Accountant Jobs
- Income Statement Jobs
- Equity Jobs
- Tax Accountant Jobs
- Financial Audit Jobs
- Accounting Entry Level Jobs
- Risk Analysis Jobs
- Financial Advisor Jobs
- Cost Analyst Jobs
- Accounting Manager Jobs
- Investment Jobs
- Tax Jobs