Selantic AS in short: Slings, tethers, suction anchors, synthetic fibre engineering, ROV-friendly rigging, seabed foundation and anchoring techniques
Selantic is a group of privately owned Norwegian companies with head office in Bergen. It was established in 1994 as a consultancy in Marine Operations. In 2001 Selantic AS acquired Selantic Fibre AS and Selantic Subsea AS
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Selantic AS careers!
We are located in Bergen, Norway, Europe(North)
Selantic AS Products
Selantic AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Bergen
- Project Manager Offshore Operations Jobs in Bergen, NorwayKeep updated forecasts and plans for own projects in collaboration with BD/planning department.
- Senior Business Manager Jobs in Bergen, NorwayCost control, invoicing and estimating
- Engineer/Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Bergen, Norwaytechnical responsible of mecahnical equipment in our project
Top Selantic AS Job Positions