FUGRO Survey Ltd in short: Operates a fleet of six vessels permanently equipped with survey spreads, including geophysical/hydrographic vessels
The Fugro group of companies is an international consulting company that provides measurements and interpretations of data related to the earth’s surface and the soils and rocks beneath. On the basis of this data, the Company provides advice, generally for purposes related to the oil and gas industry, the mining industry and the construction industry. Focussing on providing solutions to its client’s requirements, the group was created by the merger of Fugro and McClelland groups of companies. Fugro operates on a world-wide scale and now incorporates the businesses of Thales GeoSolutions and Svitzer Ltd, having acquired these survey companies in 2003. The group employs over 9,000 people in over 250 offices world-wide and is headquartered in the Netherlands. Further information can be found on the Fugro website (www.fugro.com). Fugro Survey Limited forms part of Fugro’s Offshore Survey Division and has bases in Aberdeen and Gt. Yarmouth. Operations are conducted primarily on the North West European Continental Shelf, Baltic Sea, Mediterranean, and West Africa regions and on telecom cable route surveys across the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. Autonomous Underwater Vehicle operations are carried out through out the Eastern Hemisphere. Fugro Survey Limited operates a fleet of six vessels that are permanently equipped with survey spreads, four of which are primarily geophysical / hydrographic vessels plus two light construction DP2 ROV survey vessels and two Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV). IN addition the Company provides ROV, survey and surface / subsea positioning equipment and services to other contractors and organisations, deployed from their vessels and barg
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and FUGRO Survey Ltd careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, UK, Europe(North)
FUGRO Survey Ltd Products
FUGRO Survey Ltd Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UK Provide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, International We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UK You’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top FUGRO Survey Ltd Job Positions