Ramboll Weight & Sea in short: provider of feasibility studies, weight – and cost estimating, and weigh
Ramboll Oil & Gas acquired Weight & Sea in March 2008. Weight & Sea became a member of the overall Ramboll group and effecting from March 2008 the new name of the company is Ramboll Weight & Sea. The original Weight & Sea was established in 2001 by a group of engineers from the company OEC (Offshore Engineering Consultants). Wide experience from large offshore projects related to engineering, weight & cost estimating, and weight and quantity monitoring forms the basis of Ramboll Weight & Sea today. The staff includes discipline specialists for process, mechanical, structural, marine and project support services. Ramboll Weight & Sea is involved with oil companies, contractors, ship-owners and main suppliers to Norwegian and international oil and gas industry. Ramboll Weight & Sea maintain of one of the most comprehensive databases for weight and cost information available on marked today. All historical data is built in to the software systems WEPS and MON developed by Ramboll Weight & Sea.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Ramboll Weight & Sea careers!
We are located in Sandvika, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Ramboll Weight & Sea Products
Ramboll Weight & Sea Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, Norway We have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, Norway We’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Control and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Sandvika
- Fabrication Site Engineering Manager Jobs in Luanda, Angola The Fabrication Site Engineering Manager is reports to the Fabrication Manager with dotted line reporting back to the MCS Engineering Manager and is responsible for ...
- Fabrication Site Project Engineer Jobs in Luanda, Angola The Fabrication Site Project Engineer reports to the Site Engineering Manager and is responsible for the interpretation of engineering requirements on the fabrication site
- Senior Project Planner Jobs in Sandvika, Norway Bring your sense of detail and Project management expertise on board to effectively establish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Manifolds and Connection ...
Top Ramboll Weight & Sea Job Positions