With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
This role will drive proposal assembly and prepare price models for our Subsea business and customers
• Ownership of completing the full cost models
• Completion and support for the senior management review presentations • Support the Commercial Leader as required
• Coordinate cross functionally and regionally to obtain information to facilitate a quality proposal response
• Maintain the bid register via eFAST to log opportunities and responses
• Liaising with manufacturing and Cost Productivity Analyst to collate bought out product and manufactured product costing and delivery
• Prepare and collate necessary information for commercial risk registers
• Take broader responsibility to manage the preparation of flow and budgetary quotations
• Completion of cashflows from proposals
• Prepare and maintain benchmark data for pricing
• Responsible for completing the ITT cost and pricing tables
• Reasonability to support the sourcing team in obtaining quotations and costing for vender supplied components
• Completion of commercial risk online tool to ensure correct mitigation actions are in place
• Assist in responding to commercial clarifications during tender phase
• Completion of handover documentation to the operational business upon contract award
• Read and review tenders to understand commercial risks and impacts
• Understanding of product costing and financial reporting
• Strong commercial acumen
• Proven track record coordinating multifunction activity and meeting deadlines
• Effective oral and written communication
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, or Engineering from an accredited university or college
• At least 5+ years of Engineering experience in the O&G Subsea industry with increasing responsibility
• Technical knowledge of subsea Vetco Gray products
• Green Belt certified (GE employees only)
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Proposals Analyst in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Proposal department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. This role will drive proposal assembly and prepare price models for our Subsea business and customers
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Proposals Analyst Jobs
- Proposals Analyst Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland We’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to the ...
- Subsea Proposals Analyst Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Ownership of completing the full cost models * Completion and support for the senior management review presentations * Support the Commercial Leader as required * Coordinate cross functionally and regionally to obtain information to facilitate a quality proposal response * Maintain the bid register via eFAST to log opportunities and responses * Liaising with manufacturing and Cost Productivity Analyst to ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Provide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, Oman Supervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Noble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Providing support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Perform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Proposals Analyst Related Positions