Trelleborg Offshore in short: applications range from subsea mooring and support solutions to ROV/AUV buoyancy.
Our reputation for innovative design and our position at the forefront of material development has earned us the enviable status of being the supplier of choice for foam buoyancy systems suitable for operation up to full ocean depth. In the subsea market, applications range from subsea mooring and support solutions to ROV/AUV buoyancy. A wide portfolio of solutions requires a variety of high performance composite syntactic foams and external coatings. Subsea products are often required to withstand extremely high hydrostatic pressures. Our committment to extensive testing and research and development, coupled with our wealth of design experience ensures that our products give optimal performance even under such high pressures.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Trelleborg Offshore careers!
We are located in Lancashire, UK, Europe(North)
Trelleborg Offshore Products
- Umbilical Floats ProductsUmbilical Floats products from Crp Group Especially Supporting Dynamic Umbilicals For Rov’S And Tracked VehiclesUmbilical Floats Trelleborg CRP have for many ...
- Anchor Pendant Buoys Apb ProductsAnchor Pendant Buoys Apb products from Crp Group Have Been Developed To Operate In The Some Of The Most Arduous Conditions ...
Trelleborg Offshore Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice.
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalWe have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Lancashire
Top Trelleborg Offshore Job Positions