Highly motivated engineers to work at principle and senior levels to work with structural integrity management design, stress analysis and renewable energy project teams. We are looking for highly motivated engineers with a good understanding of structural behavior and proven background in analysis and design. This role will be highly challenging and thought provoking in which you will apply engineering methods from first principles and recognize the right solution in terms of constructability and maintainability.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Structural Engineers in Berkshire, UK, Europe vacant at Dynamic Positions UK. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at Dynamic Positions Europe where you will be an important team member. This role will be highly challenging and thought provoking in which you will apply engineering methods
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Dynamic Positions, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Structural Engineers Jobs
- Senior Engineers – Drilling Technology and Well Integrity Jobs in Oslo, NorwayTwo positions are offered for experienced engineers within Well Integrity, Drilling and Well Technology. The positions will include several work tasks (dependent on qualifications) and will be part of a team offering the following to our clients: - Well Integrity Management - Qualification of new drilling- and well technology - Risk and reliability assessment of well and ...
- Integrity Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandReporting directly to the Global Inspection Manager as part of the Life of Field Services (LoFS) division providing support to Subsea 7 projects globally. As part of the IM team you work closely with the engineering teams (including inspection, survey, discipline engineers and corrosion management teams). It is expected that you shall play a lead ...
- Senior Systems Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil and Gas is a global, leading supplier of technology-based equipment and services for the oil and gas industry – from drilling and production equipment to pipeline integrity. If you’re ready to work with the industry’s most talented ...
Dynamic Positions Jobs
- Senior Piping Stress Engineer Jobs in Doha, QatarFully conversant with Piping Stress Analysis software like CAESAR-II Version (Static and Dynamic Analysis). Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and other related post-graduate courses will be an added advantage. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Piping Stress Engineer in Doha, Qatar, Middle East vacant at TechnipTechnipFMC Qatar. The job ...
- Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, BrazilEmployee special responsibility and duties: 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable procedures and checklists covering critical operations within his area of responsibility as well as safety routines and procedures. 3) Responsible for ensuring that Safe Job Analysis, etc. are being carried in accordance with the requirement in relevant management system (within his area of responsibility). 4) Responsible for ensuring ...
- Sales Account Manage Jobs in Seoul, KoreaThe Sales Account Manager S.Korea plays a key role within the Asia Pacific GE Oil&Gas Sales organization and impacts on the country’s go-to-market strategy. He/she will be responsible for growing the Turbomachinery orders in the country and will demonstrate ability in managing accounts penetration within the assigned area. He/she will maintain and grow market share ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Berkshire
- Project Structural Engineers Jobs in Berkshire, UKHighly motivated engineers to work at principle and senior levels to work with structural integrity management design, stress analysis and renewable energy project teams. We are looking for highly motivated engineers with a good understanding of structural behavior and proven background in analysis and design. This role will be highly challenging and thought provoking in ...
Project Structural Engineers Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs