This position will be responsible for mentoring less experience safety engineers, support the safety process integration for new business acquisitions, and ensuring continuous process improvement. In this role you will also: Work closely with both the NPI and OTR leaders across GE Oil & Gas to ensure transactional product safety reviews are completed Liaise with Engineering Mgr to ensures all potential design changes are evaluated for their effect on product safety Act as the Quality expert for the Product Safety Engineering team, leveraging best practices into traditional quality policies and procedures Motivate, organize and train personnel in all aspects of the product safety review process
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Product Safety Lead Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Safety department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. The Product Safety Lead Engineer will provide technical support and process expertise that assures the product safety review process (OGQ7.3) is executed rigorously and consistently across Drilling & Production System.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Product Safety Lead Engineer Jobs
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Senior Corrosion Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDesign, manage or implement as appropriate assigned asset corrosion control strategy(ies), participate in and effectively report upon associated activities and practices, and provide corrosion engineering support services to Oceaneering and/ or client companies. - Ensure Regulatory and BP standard compliance. - Support Delivery Team Leader (DTL) in appropriate aspects of management of Oceaneering contract providing assurance on ...
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Land Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Product Safety Lead Engineer Related Positions
- Fire Prevention Jobs
- Compliance Auditor Jobs
- HSSE Jobs
- Process Safety Management Jobs
- Safety Training Jobs
- Clean Water Specialist Jobs
- Compliance Coordinator Jobs
- Process Safety Jobs
- Pollution Control Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Emergency Services Jobs
- Security Jobs
- HSE Auditor Jobs
- Compliance Consultant Jobs
- Fire Watch Jobs
- Job Safety Analysis Jobs
- Environmental Compliance Jobs
- Personal Protection Jobs
- Safety Consultant Jobs
- Safety Management Jobs