To manage and ensure smooth operations of the PCE business of the MSIS joint venture to the satisfaction of the MSIS Manager and its Board of Directors. The PCE Manager will be the person responsible for building and managing the Pressure Control Equipment (PCE) business of the MSIS JV in Algeria and any expansion areas that may be included in the future. In addition to being the focal point between the clients and MSIS, the position will also ensure that the day to day operations shall meet and exceed all safety and QHSE management expectations and to supervise a multi national work force in providing a quality service to clients. The PCE manager will also be responsible for establishing working relationships with PCE manufacturers (OEM’s) in view of MSIS becoming an authorized OEM repair / refurbishment center.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Pressure Control Equipment in Various, Algeria, Africa vacant at Weatherford Algeria. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at Weatherford Africa where you will be an important team member. To manage and ensure smooth operations of the PCE business of the MSIS joint venture
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Weatherford, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Pressure Control Equipment Jobs
- Senior Pump Engineer Jobs in Tranby, Norway Design of subsea pumps, subsea pump modules and pressure vessels Execute and control of calculations, drawings and 3D models Make technical specifications for pump system Make technical specifications for procured subsystems/ parts and follow up vendor deliveries Follow up production in our own workshop We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Pump Engineer in Tranby, ...
- Subsea Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, USA – Maintain the Blow Out Preventer (BOP), Diverter, and associated subsea equipment in accordance to the Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) guidelines. - Operate and pressure test the BOP on the surface and on the seabed as required. - Supervise the deck and drill crews in the running and recovery of the BOP and Marine Riser equipment. - Assemble, ...
- Assistant Barge Master Jobs in Offshore, Angola Assist in the responsibility for the training of personnel. • Conduct and practice musters, drills and lectures at required intervals and record them on logbooks or reports. • Assist with checking if all emergency equipment is securely stowed at readily accessible locations and effectively protected from all environmental conditions, and that operating instructions are provided on the ...
- Business Unit Manager – SLS Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland The Business Unit Manager is the key regional focal point for the Europe Regional Surface Logging Business units. Focus is on technical and BD support, compliance with GBU standards and regional business performance. Reporting to the Business Group Manager the Business Unit Manager has a regional over view of the product lines performance and is responsible ...
- Liner Hanger Operations Supervisor Jobs in Various, Libya Essential requirements: • Competent supervisory skills. • Good customer and employee interpersonal skills. • Competent trainer (workshop & field). • Strong skills in Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel. • Mechanical aptitude. • Strong written and verbal English communication skills. • Strong hydraulic calculation skills • Management skill • In depth understanding of oilfield product and operations • High School education • Technical qualification • Ability ...
- Senior Software Developer Jobs in Edinburgh, Scotland Maintaining and developing the i-DO software architecture o Analysing software requirements and developing software design o Design, develop and maintain i-DO software o Collaborate with Petroleum Engineers to support i-DO product development o Support i-DO software deployment projects including customer site visits o Participate in analysis of customer systems and requirements. o Full involvement with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Algeria
- Field Service Engineer – Control/Instrument Jobs in Algiers, Algeria Control/Instrument Field Service Engineer will be responsible for/to: GE Oil & Gas offices, prepare field services jobs and interventions with the project managers. Supervise the installation, calibration and set up of instruments Supervise cable laying, meggering and connection Lead and execute loop check and commissioning phase performing the functional tests. Lead and execute unit start-up and performance tests ensuring proper ...
- Field Development Engineer Jobs in Various, Algeria Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgement in making minor adaptations and modifications. Most assignments have clear and specified objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables. Exercise of judgement is required on details of work, in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives and ...
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Oran Algeria High Paying Jobs in Oran List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Oran, Algeria Jobs in Algeria Oil and Gas Companies in Oran, Algeria Companies in Algeria
Oil and Gas Jobs in Various
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, Malaysia Responsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USA The SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Petroleum Engineering Graduate Programme Jobs in Various, UK At BG Group, petroleum engineers work closely with geologists and geophysicists, as well as drilling and production engineers. Together, they have a crucial role to play at every stage in the lifecycle of oil and gas fields around the world – from exploration and field development to reservoir management and operation. The three or four placements ...
Pressure Control Equipment Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs