Assist in the responsibility for the training of personnel. • Conduct and practice musters, drills and lectures at required intervals and record them on logbooks or reports. • Assist with checking if all emergency equipment is securely stowed at readily accessible locations and effectively protected from all environmental conditions, and that operating instructions are provided on the equipment or adjacent to it. • Assist with the routine maintenance of the mechanical parts of the lifting devices • Assist with the maintenance and the follow-up of all slings, shackles, pulleys, etc. • Assist with the maintenance of the safety equipment according to governmental regulations and any guidance issued by the manufacturer and keep records of such maintenance. • Assumes administrative work deriving from Flag state or Class Society regulations, • Assists with checking equipment and pressure vessels, under his/her control are maintained, inspected, tested, certified and recorded based on Statutory Regulations and Class requirements. • Must keep informed on new regulations about safety. • Must keep all plans, certificate files and official documentation up to date. • Computes the stability of the unit on a daily basis or after important load modifications. • Keeps informed about any operation leading to stability changes, correct them when necessary. • When on shift he supervises the loading of the unit and informs the crane operator. • He assists with maintaining the sea worthiness of the unit. • Organizes cleaning and painting. Have a good working knowledge and understanding in the use, mixing and application of all paints and solvents on board. • Assists with the control of garbage disposal and incinerator duties in accordance with the Vessel’s Waste Management Plan. • Responsible for the mooring of the supply vessels along side. • Organizes loading and unloading of drilling materials and mud products (sacks, bulk and containers). Supervises the connection and disconnection of bunkering hoses. • Responsible for the lashing of movable objects. • Assists in anchoring operations. Additional duties may include dependent on unit organization chart • In charge of landing and taking off procedures in cooperation with the pilots and radio room (special training required). • Supervises boarding of crew, loading and unloading of luggage and cargo as per procedures. • Leads the helicopter fire fighting team He is in charge of refueling installation (refueling, transfer, daily samples).
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Assistant Barge Master in Offshore, Angola, Africa vacant at Pride International Angola. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Pride International Africa where you will be an important team member. Reporting directly to the Barge Master / Barge Supervisor
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Pride International, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Assistant Barge Master Jobs
- Assistant Barge Master Jobs in Offshore, AngolaAssist in the responsibility for the training of personnel. • Conduct and practice musters, drills and lectures at required intervals and record them on logbooks or reports. • Assist with checking if all emergency equipment is securely stowed at readily accessible locations and effectively protected from all environmental conditions, and that operating instructions are provided on the ...
Pride International Jobs
- Rig Superintendent Jobs in Offshore, USASafety · Demonstrate commitment to the Company safety policies by frequent discussions, review, consultations and audits made on the vessel. · Select appropriate standards, specifications and safe working procedures including drills and incorporate those in the drilling operational ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, South AfricaThe Senior Subsea Engineer is responsible for overseeing the installation of blow out preventer (BOP), heave compensating, and other related subsea equipment and ensuring the equipment is maintained is a safe and reliable condition. Essential Job Functions Subsea Operations • Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in International, InternationalSubsea Operations · Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related equipment. · Oversees BOP maintenance and overhauls. · Plans and supervises subsea equipment ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Assistant Barge Master Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs