Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgement in making minor adaptations and modifications. Most assignments have clear and specified objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables. Exercise of judgement is required on details of work, in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives and in making fundamental decisions about project management and scheduling. Provide Engineering Support to an inspection, repair and refurbishment, and testing facility dealing with oil field equipment including Rig Structures, BOPs, and Drill stem elements. The support will be in conjunction with OEMs and Region Engineering Services. The work may involve the repair and carbide dressing of some fishing equipment as well. Ability to exercise sound engineering judgment is required.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Field Development Engineer in Various, Algeria, Africa vacant at Weatherford Algeria. The job opening is in the Engineering and Field department at Weatherford Africa where you will be an important team member. Provide Engineering Support to an inspection, repair and refurbishment, and testing facility dealing with oil field equipment including Rig Structures, BOPs, and Drill stem elements.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Weatherford, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Field Development Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer Jobs in Calgary, CanadaAs a Pipeline Integrity Engineer, your duties will consist of: - Development and/or audit of Integrity Management Plans to address all or specific integrity threats - Deterministic and probabilistic-based engineering assessments to determine immediate and long term integrity of metal loss, crack-like and deformation related defects detected by intelligent in-line inspection tools or in the field ...
- Senior Geophysicist Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Senior Geophysicist to join our geophysics team based in Stavanger. The team provides integrated seismic imaging, reservoir characterisation, drilling support services and field development activities to exploration and production teams in Norway and throughout Shell EP Europe. The Geophysics team in Stavanger consists of about 12 people. In addition ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaSDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer! Responsibilities : You primary sphere of responsibility in this role is to ensure that all investment decisions are based on a solid technical foundation, and in line with SDA’s broader vision and objectives. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be the principal technical consultant to the Asset ...
- Business Unit Manager – SLS Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Business Unit Manager is the key regional focal point for the Europe Regional Surface Logging Business units. Focus is on technical and BD support, compliance with GBU standards and regional business performance. Reporting to the Business Group Manager the Business Unit Manager has a regional over view of the product lines performance and is responsible ...
- Liner Hanger Operations Supervisor Jobs in Various, LibyaEssential requirements: • Competent supervisory skills. • Good customer and employee interpersonal skills. • Competent trainer (workshop & field). • Strong skills in Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel. • Mechanical aptitude. • Strong written and verbal English communication skills. • Strong hydraulic calculation skills • Management skill • In depth understanding of oilfield product and operations • High School education • Technical qualification • Ability ...
- Senior Software Developer Jobs in Edinburgh, ScotlandMaintaining and developing the i-DO software architecture o Analysing software requirements and developing software design o Design, develop and maintain i-DO software o Collaborate with Petroleum Engineers to support i-DO product development o Support i-DO software deployment projects including customer site visits o Participate in analysis of customer systems and requirements. o Full involvement with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Algeria
- Field Service Engineer – Control/Instrument Jobs in Algiers, AlgeriaControl/Instrument Field Service Engineer will be responsible for/to: GE Oil & Gas offices, prepare field services jobs and interventions with the project managers. Supervise the installation, calibration and set up of instruments Supervise cable laying, meggering and connection Lead and execute loop check and commissioning phase performing the functional tests. Lead and execute unit start-up and performance tests ensuring proper ...
- Field Development Engineer Jobs in Various, AlgeriaIndependently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgement in making minor adaptations and modifications. Most assignments have clear and specified objectives and require the investigation of a limited number of variables. Exercise of judgement is required on details of work, in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives and ...
- Pressure Control Equipment Jobs in Various, AlgeriaTo manage and ensure smooth operations of the PCE business of the MSIS joint venture to the satisfaction of the MSIS Manager and its Board of Directors. The PCE Manager will be the person responsible for building and managing the Pressure Control Equipment (PCE) business of the MSIS JV in Algeria and any expansion areas ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Various
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Petroleum Engineering Graduate Programme Jobs in Various, UKAt BG Group, petroleum engineers work closely with geologists and geophysicists, as well as drilling and production engineers. Together, they have a crucial role to play at every stage in the lifecycle of oil and gas fields around the world – from exploration and field development to reservoir management and operation. The three or four placements ...
Field Development Engineer Related Positions
- SWT Jobs
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Surface Data Jobs
- Fluids Specialist Jobs
- Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator Jobs
- Electric Wireline Jobs
- Field Operator Jobs
- Surface Well Testing Jobs
- Mud Assistant Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Oilfield Sales Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Valves Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Sales Jobs
- Offshore Surveyor Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs