– Maintain the Blow Out Preventer (BOP), Diverter, and associated subsea equipment in accordance to the Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) guidelines. - Operate and pressure test the BOP on the surface and on the seabed as required. - Supervise the deck and drill crews in the running and recovery of the BOP and Marine Riser equipment. - Assemble, install, and nipple down the BOP and all well controlequipment as required. - Operate, maintain and repair the subsea BOP control system. - Operate, maintain and test hydraulic connectors. Maintain BOP handlingequipment, testing equipment and wellhead equipment. - Operate and service the bridge cranes and related hoisting equipment.Service the drill string compensator as required. - Service and test the riser pipe system. Operate and maintain the diverter system, and the diverter running and handling tools. - Assist in running and testing the wellhead, casing hangers and sealassemblies. Operate and maintain the wellhead running and retrieval testtools. - Ensure the required riser tensioning pressure is set to comply with themud weight in use. Monitor and maintain the riser guideline and pod line tensioners - Maintain accurate daily log sheets relevant to the subsea equipment.Maintain records of BOP and associated equipment tests. - Maintain records of inspection and certification of subsea equipment. - Maintain an adequate supply of spares in order to fulfil maintenancerequirements and facilitate a safe and efficient operation. - Calculate and post the BOP stack’s ram space out immediately afterlanding the BOP. - Calculate and record ton-miles on wire ropes. Slip and cut according tothe agreed program. - Ensure supervisors are informed of any issues relating to the subseaequipment, which may affect the safe and efficient running of operations. - Ensure that the permit to work system is in place and followed. - Liaise with the marine department prior to moving the BOP and marineriser package in lieu of the rig’s stability. - Assist in supplying information for maintenance and repair budget. - Assist in communicating equipment problems or breakdown with FieldSupport group and equipment vendor.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Supervisor in Offshore, USA, America vacant at Transocean USA. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Transocean America where you will be an important team member. Maintain and repair all subsea systems and associated surface equipment, riser tensioning system, and drill string compensation systems on board the rig.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Transocean, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Supervisor Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Offshore Construction Engineer- SURF Jobs in Houston, USAPlans, develops, coordinates, and manages on-site construction engineering activities for large, extensive projects. • Manages project engineering and related functions and activities. Includes personnel planning and administration, and work assignments. • Insures project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and supports overall construction schedule. • Provides technical support for construction effort, including participation ...
- Subsea Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, InternationalIf you can live up to Transocean’s core values and meet these requirements we would like to hear from you. 1. Maintains and repairs all subsea systems and associated surface equipment, riser tensioning system, and drill string compensation systems onboard the rig. 2. High school diploma or equivalent with knowledge of all technical calculations required for the ...
- Principal Engineer – Subsea and Well Control Jobs in Houston, USAThe Principal Engineer will be responsible for the development of design and repair specifications, evaluation, modification, and issue resolution of various structures, equipment and systems for new build, conversion, refurbishment, and upgrades to floating and self-elevating offshore drilling units. Responsibilities include accurate scheduling, budget and quality control, safety and reliability of engineering work. The Principal ...
- Sr. Drilling Engineer Jobs in Offshore, HoustonAnalyze client’s drilling projects by reviewing their proposed well design to assure company policy are in compliance and recommend client’s projects execution. Examine client’s well construction progress by reviewing daily drilling reports to assure the proposed well design is been executed properly providing technical solutions when necessary. Examine client’s non standard operations/projects (e.g. managed pressure ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Subsea Supervisor Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs