NLI Asker Subsea AS in short: Designs, produces and promotes standard and custom-made equipment for subsea oil and gas production
NLI Asker Subsea AS designs, produces and promotes equipment for oil- and gas production. Most important products are valves, couplings and tools for use under water, operated by ROV’s. NLI Asker Subsea AS is one of few companies with total vertical integration from design to production. NLI Asker Subsea AS is a company in the NLI group consisting of 5 companies with a total of 700 employees, and with an annual turnover of NOK 700 mill. NLI Asker Subsea AS has a good position in the North Sea offshore market. A number of the most important oil companies, piping installation companies, offshore contractors and drilling companies are today clients of NLI Asker Subsea AS. Client list includes the following companies: Statoil, Norsk Hydro, Shell, Esso, Aker-Kvaerner, FMC, ABB, Halliburton Subsea, Nexans, Stolt Offshore, Technip Coflexip Stena Offshore, European Marine Constructors (EMC), etc.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and NLI Asker Subsea AS careers!
We are located in Lier, Norway, Europe(North)
NLI Asker Subsea AS Products
NLI Asker Subsea AS Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Lier
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCommercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values
- Mechanical Procurement Engineer Jobs in Houston, USABaker Hughes currently has an opening for a Mechanical Procurement Engineer within Baker Hughes Navigation manufacturing facility.
- Senior Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEstablish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery ...
Top NLI Asker Subsea AS Job Positions