Working as Mobilization Manager on the Oil&Gas VISA COE you will have the chance to prove your passion for change, creativity and teamwork. Essential Responsibilities – Support HQ VISA COE in the implementation of global processes and procedures to ensure compliance with GE and country laws and regulations. - Oversee and manage cross-border moves into region of responsibility and insure moves are made compliantly – from a VISA and a TAX perspectives – and in an efficient fashion. - Manage work permit and business visa applications from documents collection to submission. - Issue flight plan and logistic according to GE T&L policy rules, ensure security rules are respected for Group 1/2 countries - Recognize immediate compliance concerns for escalation to COE leader. - Monitor VISA/Immigration processes to maximize performance. - Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential. - Work with local Service Management team to forecast critical projects needs ensuring a smooth mobilization
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mobilization Manager in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa vacant at VetcoGray Nigeria. The job opening is in the Management and Construction department at VetcoGray Africa where you will be an important team member. Working as Mobilization Manager on the Oil&Gas VISA COE you will have the chance to prove your passion for change, creativity and teamwork.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact VetcoGray, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Mobilization Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Service Manager – Nigeria Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaThe Service Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management, development, direction, scheduling, and staffing of Field Service Engineers (FSEs) for all Oil & Gas products. This includes but is not limited to the below items for installation and field service activities in areas of compressors, gas turbines, multi-stage pumps, steam turbines and turbo-expanders. - Support ...
- Fabrication Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThis position is global in nature (at any of our locations globally) with the selected individual located in either Houston or the UK. This person is responsible for all aspects of in-country fabrication/construction and testing and will report to the Deputy Project Manager. This position will fulfill the role of Site Supervisor and will work ...
- Senior Project Planner Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEstablish and maintain adequate plans at different levels for Subsea control system projects either as part of Integrated System (EPC) projects or as separate delivery projects. • Collect information and prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by Vetco Gray or by the Client. • The planner is responsible for ensuring that: • The plan is developed to ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norways a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
- Lead Field Technical Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaThis is an exciting opportunity to join GE Oil & Gas working for the VetcoGray Asia Pacific Service Group. We currently have an opening for an experienced Senior Controls Engineer to join our Field Service Team based in Perth. Reporting to the Services Operations Manager the Lead Field Technical Engineer (Controls), will actively participate in ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters.We have a vacant oil ...
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, NigeriaDrive Risk process implementation for proposals - lead & Be accountable for the strategy on Pricing and Margin for key quotations- -Achieve financial and operational targets committed for the assigned Area/Region (eg identify new deals, build up new opportunities) - Supporting the Sales Team with customer negotiations whilst ensuring compliance with contract commitments and commercial Risk assessments - ...
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, NigeriaThe person will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. He/she will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. He/she will also have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The candidate will: • Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells/Teams in the achievement of goals with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Lagos
- Lead Contract Performace Manager Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting operationally to the Project Manager and functionally supported by the Commercial Director, the job holder is responsible for providing commercial leadership and direction within a multi discipline subsea project, sharing responsibility with the Project Manager for the contractual and financial delivery of the project in accordance with the execution and financial plan. • Facilitate the ...
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Trees Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaEngineering design of Subsea Tree System component and assemblies. • Engineering design of mechanical load bearing subsea structures. • Engineering design of piping and hydraulic pressure containing systems.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Lead Engineer/Technologist – Trees in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa vacant at VetcoGray Nigeria. The job opening is in the Engineering and ...
- Contract Performance Manager Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaThe Contract Performance Manager will be a senior leader responsible for all aspects of management and optimization of the assigned maintenance contract. * He/she will be responsible for the execution of the project in terms of main contractual obligations: timely delivery, quality, compliance with contract scope as well as expected profitability of the project itself. * The ...
Mobilization Manager Related Positions
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Forecasting Jobs
- Bid Manager Jobs
- Materials Specialist Jobs
- Category Management Jobs
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Contracts Manager Jobs
- Category Analyst Jobs
- Earned Value Jobs
- Instrumentation Commissioning Jobs
- Construction Quality Control Manager Jobs
- Civil Construction Manager Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Material Procurement Jobs
- Commercial Contract Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Industrial Construction Jobs