This position is global in nature (at any of our locations globally) with the selected individual located in either Houston or the UK. This person is responsible for all aspects of in-country fabrication/construction and testing and will report to the Deputy Project Manager. This position will fulfill the role of Site Supervisor and will work closely with the Sub-Contractors supervision personnel. •Review and crtique Fabrication Site Mobilization and Construction Management Plan •Fabrication Site Mobilization including arrangements for Accommodation & offices for fabrication site team(s) •Management of fabrication team including holiday roster etc •Execute the Construction Management Plan •Convene formal kick-off meeting including HSE kick-off for Fabrication team members and SUBCONTRACTOR •Ensure Health, Safety and Protection of the Environment is understood by all on site to be Key factors in the success of the project •Supervise the construction and testing of manifolds at SUB-CONTRACTOR’S yard or yards in accordance with the project execution plan •Responsible for delivering the Manifolds, Pile Foundations, Well Jumpers, and asscoiated documentation to the project schedule. Scheduling and prioritising equipment completion per milestones plan and Company scheduled dates
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Fabrication Manager in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Baker Hughes Scotland. The job opening is in the Management and Construction department at Baker Hughes Europe where you will be an important team member. This position is global in nature (at any of our locations globally) with the selected individual located in either Houston or the UK.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Fabrication Manager Jobs
- Engineering Manager Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayThe PRS Engineering Manager will be responsible for management of the engineering resources in the PRS project. The PRS Engineering Department shall support in preparation Work Order Offers and execution of Work Orders issued by Company. The PRS Engineering Department will have a leading role in activities like: • Engineering studies related to repair methodology and technology ...
- ROV Workshop Manager Jobs in Batam, IndonesiaEnsure that all permanent visiting staff work in a safe manner at all times •To plan, organize and execute all Workshop activities related to machining , equipment maintenance, fabrication & manufacturing/ upgrades, within budget and schedule process and efficiency •To prepare budget proposal scheduling & forecasting •To develop and effective implement of procedures to enhance and achieve production targets •Manage ...
- Project Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayThe Aftermarket Technology department within Aker Subsea is product responsible for subsea Workover/Well Intervention Systems covering all phases from Research and Development, through Project Execution and Offshore Operation including studies, concept development, tendering, design, and fabrication and testing. We have an open position as: Project Manager Work Tasks and Areas of Responsibility: ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Fabrication Manager Related Positions
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Forecasting Jobs
- Bid Manager Jobs
- Materials Specialist Jobs
- Category Management Jobs
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Contracts Manager Jobs
- Category Analyst Jobs
- Earned Value Jobs
- Instrumentation Commissioning Jobs
- Construction Quality Control Manager Jobs
- Civil Construction Manager Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Material Procurement Jobs
- Commercial Contract Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Industrial Construction Jobs