The Mechanic is responsible to the Senior Company Representative / Maintenance Supervisor for the maintenance of all equipment on the installation within Seadrill scope / area of responsibility. Key Tasks (a) Maintain and repair as necessary all mechanical equipment, investigating defects and submitting reports as required. (b) Maintain a preventative maintenance programme in accordance with Company repair and preventative maintenance procedures as directed by immediate supervisor. (c) Report on parts, tools and supplies needed to maintain the equipment for which they are responsible. (d) Carry out pipe work and equipment installation tasks in accordance with good engineering practice. (e) Carry out mechanical isolations of equipment to be worked on by himself and others. (f) Plan maintenance and repair tasks so as to minimise the affect on the drilling operation. (g) Report any misuse of equipment to the Senior Company Representative/ Maintenance Supervisor. (h) Safeguard the rig tools and instruments in their care. (i) Supply information for the completion of the Company’s reporting system data sheets e.g. Maintenance/Repair/Replacement job cards. (j) Supply any information required for updating of any drawings, sketches or information of existing and replacement equipment. (k) Carry out tasks as part of a multi-discipline maintenance team as operational requirements dictate. (l) Stand-in for alternative work discipline as required. (m) Complete any other reasonable tasks as delegated by Line Supervisor. (n) Attend, at Company base or Client premises, meetings and additional training, as may be required.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Mechanic in Offshore, UK, Offshore vacant at Seadrill UK. The job opening is in the Drilling and Mechanic department at Seadrill Offshore where you will be an important team member. The Mechanic is responsible to the Senior Company Representative / Maintenance Supervisor for the maintenance of all equipment on the installation within Seadrill scope / area of responsibility.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Seadrill, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Mechanical Superintendent Jobs in Lyngby, DenmarkThe main responsibilities for the Mechanical Superintendent will be: - Ensure that set objectives are carried out to Operational specifications and are in compliance with rules, regulations and standards - Ensure all documentations within your area of responsibility are up to date - Provide technical guidance of equipment and systems within your area of responsibility - Establish and maintain ...
- Principal Subsea Pipeline Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA* Experienced with one or more Pipeline design engineering activities; * pipeline and flowline mechanical design * line sizing * pipeline coatings * insulation systems * cathodic protection design * span analysis * diver ...
- Sr. Mechanical Technician in Brazil Jobs in Offshore, BrazilResponsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment in the drilling areas. Candidates interested in working internationally in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Position general responsibility: Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable ...
- Driller Jobs in Offshore, InternationalArea(s) of Responsibility: (a) Drill floor, derrick, mud cleaning, BOP’s and sub base, pit and pump room. (b) Supervision and performance of personnel working in the above areas. (c) Physical condition of areas and equipment, planned inspections and relevant documentation. Supervises: Drilling personnel and sub-contractor personnel.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Driller in Offshore, International, ...
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico. Candidates interested in international work are encouraged to apply. Employee responsibilities and duties: 1) Documented training in accordance with lifting procedures 2) Knowledge of authorities requirement and procedures for lifting operations/equipment 3) Be familiar with all chemicals being handled onboard 4) Responsible for keeping the pipedeck ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in UK
- Principal Analysis Engineer Jobs in Sutton, UKProvide specialist skills, integrity and knowledge in key areas of discipline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements and current good engineering practice. Understand clients’ needs; identify and address design parameters and problems; develop and implement innovative solutions. Independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work for self and others. Undertake responsibility for production of deliverables, which may include engineering support ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Naval Architect Jobs in London, UKYou’ll have experience of working with oil tankers, gas carriers and floating production or storage vessels. Fluent spoken and written English is essential, and you should have excellent presentation and Microsoft Office skills. We’ll also expect you to have knowledge of: * Marine engineering, covering basic propulsion systems, cargo transfer systems and outfit equipment * Marine ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Mechanic Related Positions
- Tig Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Alarm Management Jobs
- Equipment Operator Jobs
- Mining Operator Jobs
- Helper Jobs
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Automation Technician Jobs
- Assembly Technician Jobs
- CDL Driver Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Winch Operator Jobs
- Instrument Jobs
- Truck Mechanic Jobs
- Offshore Rigging Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs