The Logistics Manager will be an important interface between Vetco’s Nigerian Import agent and the business unit. The successful candidate will ensure that all shipments are handled in a fully compliant manner from start to finish, and in accordance with local and international anti corruption laws and the Vetco International Code of Conduct. The Logistics Manager will primarily be responsible for the day to day management of Vetco / Pressure Control Systems Nigeria Ltd Logistics Teams and to give guidance, management and support to personnel based in other remote locations who are handling freight movements. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective coordination of import and export consignments and will ensure that shipments are handled according to company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the VI Code of Conduct. There will also be a strong emphasis on maintaining accurate customs documentation and records and gaining a full understanding of the Nigerian import system. The post holder will need to work towards streamlining the import process and improving the logistics supply chain in a difficult operating environment.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Logistics Manager in Onne, Nigeria, Africa vacant at Baker Hughes Nigeria. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at Baker Hughes Africa where you will be an important team member. ensure that all shipments are handled in a fully compliant manner from start to finish, and in accordance with local and international anti corruption laws
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Logistics Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Rig Manager Asset Jobs in Offshore, InternationalShore based management position, responsible for the planning, scheduling, managing and direct vessel maintenance, surveys and repairs. Responsibilities include planning, forecasting and monitoring budgets and costs. Manage and monitor supply chain and logistics. Co-ordinate and collaborate with Rig Manager – Performance in establishing shared goals which support the company vision and mission to meet client contractual ...
- Seismic Engineer Jobs in Houma, USAAdvises Customer Representative in spotting and actuating such equipment and in troubleshooting. Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time. Assists with the training of assigned personnel in such operations and maintenance. Maintains records and communications as required ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters.We have a vacant oil ...
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, NigeriaDrive Risk process implementation for proposals - lead & Be accountable for the strategy on Pricing and Margin for key quotations- -Achieve financial and operational targets committed for the assigned Area/Region (eg identify new deals, build up new opportunities) - Supporting the Sales Team with customer negotiations whilst ensuring compliance with contract commitments and commercial Risk assessments - ...
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, NigeriaThe person will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. He/she will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. He/she will also have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The candidate will: • Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells/Teams in the achievement of goals with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Onne
- Able Seaman / Roustabout Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaMaersk Drilling Australia is on the threshold of a major expansion providing longterm career opportunities. If you are looking to take your career places via skill diversification and international exposure; Why not come and experience the difference, you will be joining a team who sets high standards & strategies to exceed them. As an AB/IR ...
- ROV Project Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAEThe position is based in our Dubai office, reporting to the ROV Senior Operations Manager. This is an onshore position although offshore visits are a requirement of the post as is participation in the out of hours duty rota.The post holder will also be required to visit client locations overseas as necessary. Duties include the management ...
- Chief Officer Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe safe and efficient running of the deck department. Watch duty including acting as DP Operator and Senior Officer of The Bridge Watch. Supervision of the safe and efficient loading/unloading, storing and sea-fastening of goods in holds, on deck or in deck storage areas Draft and Stability calculations. Overall maintenance except where especially detailed to other departments. Responsible for the ...
Logistics Manager Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs