Seacor Marine Inc in short: operates a fleet of offshore marine support vessels, serving the global offshore oil and gas exploration and production industry
SEACOR Marine operates a fleet of offshore marine support vessels, serving the global offshore oil and gas exploration and production industry. With vessels strategically deployed offshore in the Gulf of Mexico, Latin America, the North Sea, West Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East, we provide a broad range of offshore support services coupled with the highest standards of safety, service and technology available in the industry. SEACOR Marine is committed to exceeding customer expectations. Since the mid-1990’s, SEACOR Marine has invested over $1 billion in new vessel construction and next-generation technology. SEACOR Marine is home to the industry’s most dedicated, qualified and safety-minded personnel, both ashore and aboard. Together, our personnel and equipment continually set safety and performance records in offshore support. When customers around the world call upon our equipment and personnel, they can rest assured SEACOR Marine is committed to providing a level of service second to none.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Seacor Marine Inc careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Seacor Marine Inc Products
Seacor Marine Inc Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Seacor Marine Inc Job Positions