This is Chevron’s on-site representative for direction of day to day drilling, completion, workover and intervention operations in the North Sea. Drill Site Managers work a rotational schedule, typically 14 days on/14 days off in domestic locations. Key job responsibilities include working in a team environment to complete all well construction operations, ensuring the safety of all personnel on location and compliance with all applicable well construction and environmental regulations, managing day-to-day activities of rig contractor personnel and third party contractors, managing logistics for personnel and equipment to and from location, providing accurate daily reports to superintendent, maintaining accurate cost control.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling Site Manager in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Chevron Scotland. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Chevron Europe where you will be an important team member. This is Chevron’s on-site representative for direction of day to day drilling, completion, workover and intervention operations in the North Sea.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Chevron, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Drilling Site Manager Jobs
- Field Engineer Jobs in Onne, NigeriaBaker Oil Tools currently has an opening for a Field Engineer. This position will report to Manager for the District / operations I. Completes training on operational features and application of division’s products. Completes in-depth training programs to obtain product, well site and drilling knowledge. Begins to provide technical selling and product application recommendations on division’s ...
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Rig Supervisor–Offshore Jobs in Port Harcourt, NigeriaRepresentative offshore and advisor to Client offshore. Ensure all members of crew are conversant with and follow HES procedures and regulations and any additional on-site specific safety requirements. Supervise TL application of SJA and other HSE related requirements. Responsible for positively contributing to the affirmative HSE environment on vessel. Enforce HSE regulations and good practices, will intervene where ...
- Drilling Site Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThis is Chevron’s on-site representative for direction of day to day drilling, completion, workover and intervention operations in the North Sea. Drill Site Managers work a rotational schedule, typically 14 days on/14 days off in domestic locations. Key job responsibilities include working in a team environment to complete all well construction operations, ensuring the safety of all personnel on location and ...
- Production Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Production Engineer will provide high quality Production Engineering work in order to analyse and optimise production. The position focuses on production and injection well performance analysis, diagnosis of potential problems, and the design of remedial and intervention programmes. The position is predominately onshore based, but will require occasional offshore workWe have a vacant oil ...
- Subsea Supervisor Jobs in Luanda, Angola– Defines, procures, and manages all interface equipment and processes required to run / retrieve subsea production trees and completions. - Assists with testing and installation of subsea trees, intervention trees and controls equipment. - Prepares operational SOP’s and risk assessments for rig and vessel based deepwater subsea operations, e.g. subsea tree running, completion running and intervention ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Drilling Site Manager Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs