This role: • Has the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals. • Will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope and has the understanding and experience to execute business objectives. • Shall execute and facilitate the design and analysis for assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements. • Will provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project. • Will participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical reviews. • Will document technical data generated for the assigned program / project consistent with engineering policies and procedures. • Will be the technical contact point for vendors and participate in customer interactions with the project and sales teams. • The responsibility will also include cross-functional work to define, implement and test the connection solutions. • Technical responsible for manifold and/or jumper projects within one or more disciplines (Piping, Structural, Design ).
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Lead Engineer/ Technologist in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa vacant at Baker Hughes Nigeria. The job opening is in the Engineering and Mechanical department at Baker Hughes Africa where you will be an important team member. The Manifold & Connections Engineer will be an integral part of the MCS Manifold team that is technical responsible for defining and delivering subsea manifold systems to the programs, tenders and projects.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Lead Engineer/ Technologist Jobs
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Land Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Lead Engineer/ Technologist Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaThis role: • Has the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals. • Will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope and has the understanding and experience to execute business objectives. • Shall execute and facilitate the design and analysis for assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, ...
- Lead Engineer/Technologist Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil and Gas is a global, leading supplier of technology-based equipment and services for the oil and gas industry – from drilling and production equipment to pipeline integrity. If you’re ready to work with the industry’s most talented ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters. We have a vacant oil ...
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, NigeriaDrive Risk process implementation for proposals - lead & Be accountable for the strategy on Pricing and Margin for key quotations- -Achieve financial and operational targets committed for the assigned Area/Region (eg identify new deals, build up new opportunities) - Supporting the Sales Team with customer negotiations whilst ensuring compliance with contract commitments and commercial Risk assessments - ...
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, NigeriaThe person will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. He/she will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. He/she will also have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The candidate will: • Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells/Teams in the achievement of goals with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Lagos
- Lead Contract Performace Manager Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting operationally to the Project Manager and functionally supported by the Commercial Director, the job holder is responsible for providing commercial leadership and direction within a multi discipline subsea project, sharing responsibility with the Project Manager for the contractual and financial delivery of the project in accordance with the execution and financial plan. • Facilitate the ...
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Trees Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaEngineering design of Subsea Tree System component and assemblies. • Engineering design of mechanical load bearing subsea structures. • Engineering design of piping and hydraulic pressure containing systems. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Lead Engineer/Technologist – Trees in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa vacant at VetcoGray Nigeria. The job opening is in the Engineering and ...
- Contract Performance Manager Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaThe Contract Performance Manager will be a senior leader responsible for all aspects of management and optimization of the assigned maintenance contract. * He/she will be responsible for the execution of the project in terms of main contractual obligations: timely delivery, quality, compliance with contract scope as well as expected profitability of the project itself. * The ...
Lead Engineer/ Technologist Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- 3D Mechanical Design Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Construction Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician Jobs
- Entry Level Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Consultant Jobs
- Mechanical Production Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Tubing Jobs
- Mechanical Safety Engineer Jobs
- Mechanical Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Advisor Jobs
- Mechanical Field Technician Jobs
- Mechanical Commissioning Jobs
- Mechanical Application Engineer Jobs