This staff vacancy for Head of Projects is a new senior management position within the KCA DEUTAG corporate organisation. The Head of Projects will ultimately be responsible for the establishment of a Project Management Organisation with the KCA DEUTAG Drilling Group companies. The position will report directly to the Group Director – Projects & Business Excellence. • Establish a PMO within the KCA DEUTAG Drilling Group. • Compile and implement Project Management control systems (policies, procedures, documentation, etc) in order to ensure that all projects being executed by global group entities and/or operational/functional business groups are planned, measured, reported and closed in a consistent manner. • Monitor and assure that the wide range of ongoing and future group projects are following the established practice. • Review previous and current projects to ensure learnings are distributed through the project management community.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Head of Projects in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at KCA Deutag Scotland. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at KCA Deutag Europe where you will be an important team member. The Head of Projects will ultimately be responsible for the establishment of a Project Management Organisation with the KCA DEUTAG Drilling Group companies
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact KCA Deutag, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Head of Projects Jobs
- Senior Engineers – Drilling Technology and Well Integrity Jobs in Oslo, NorwayTwo positions are offered for experienced engineers within Well Integrity, Drilling and Well Technology. The positions will include several work tasks (dependent on qualifications) and will be part of a team offering the following to our clients: - Well Integrity Management - Qualification of new drilling- and well technology - Risk and reliability assessment of well and ...
- Head of Projects Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThis staff vacancy for Head of Projects is a new senior management position within the KCA DEUTAG corporate organisation. The Head of Projects will ultimately be responsible for the establishment of a Project Management Organisation with the KCA DEUTAG Drilling Group companies. The position will report directly to the Group Director – Projects & Business ...
- Team Leader – Wellheads Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandManagement and co-ordination of all engineering activities relating to the wide range of Subsea and Surface equipment for both the After Market service /repair and new build Wellhead projects. Organising the manpower associated with the department engineering activities, including the final acceptance as per customer contract and purchase order. Perform the engineering design function by applying his ...
KCA Deutag Jobs
- Commercial Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland• Work to and monitor applicability of Company commercial policies and procedures. • Identify commercial opportunities for the company. Prepare Business Data/Case reports for all opportunities. • Assist Proposals and Project Managers with the preparation of tenders and the negotiation of terms and conditions with clients. • Receive and check contracts, amendments from clients, arrange execution and distribute copies to relevant ...
- Assistant Driller (Cyber) Jobs in Luanda, AngolaKCA DEUTAG is one of the largest drilling contractors outside the Americas. We are responsible for managing more than 100 drilling rig operations, both onshore and offshore, in more than 20 countries and are a world leader in the design and construction of drilling facilities. Our aim is to be the preferred drilling contractor through measurable ...
- Trainee Designer for Piping Discipline Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandBased in Aberdeen they will report to the Engineering Manager. The Trainee Designers will join the design teams involved in the preparation of 3D models and drawings (Computer Aided Draughting) together with other design deliverables for the company’s jobs / projects. The successful applicants will join the KCA DEUTAG training scheme, which will include day release ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Head of Projects Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs