Management Accounting including: -Annual plan budgets and forecasts. -Internal monthly management accounting. -Provide monthly management reports to Operation groups Financial Accounting including: -Monthly Financial closing. -Local audit requirements -Statutory accounts for legal entities -Internal control procedures -Liaison with external and internal Auditors. -Overview of all Internal Control systems -Cash control and reporting exchange control including currency exposures
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Finance Manager (Nigerian Nationals only) in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, Africa vacant at Oceaneering Nigeria. The job opening is in the Management and Finance department at Oceaneering Africa where you will be an important team member. The Finance Manager will be responsible for analysing internal monthly management accounting and the overview of all internal Control systems and provide necessary advice to Commercial department and Operations groups.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Oceaneering, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Finance Manager (Nigerian Nationals only) Jobs
- Finance Manager (Nigerian Nationals only) Jobs in Port Harcourt, Nigeria Management Accounting including: -Annual plan budgets and forecasts. -Internal monthly management accounting. -Provide monthly management reports to Operation groups Financial Accounting including: -Monthly Financial closing. -Local audit requirements -Statutory accounts for legal entities -Internal control procedures -Liaison with external and internal Auditors. -Overview of all Internal Control systems -Cash control and reporting exchange control including currency exposures We have a vacant oil and gas industry position ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
- ROV Project Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAE The position is based in our Dubai office, reporting to the ROV Senior Operations Manager. This is an onshore position although offshore visits are a requirement of the post as is participation in the out of hours duty rota.The post holder will also be required to visit client locations overseas as necessary. Duties include the management ...
- Human Resources Advisor Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland As a Human Resources Advisor your main responsibilities would consist of, Main Purpose of Job: To provide an efficient and effective Human Resources service as directed by the Assistant Human Resources Manager. Recruitment and Selection Liaise with Department Managers on preferred means of recruitment. Participate as appropriate in short listing/interview/induction. Ensure completion of all new hire documentation in accordance with company ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, Nigeria Reporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters. We have a vacant oil ...
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, Nigeria Drive Risk process implementation for proposals - lead & Be accountable for the strategy on Pricing and Margin for key quotations- -Achieve financial and operational targets committed for the assigned Area/Region (eg identify new deals, build up new opportunities) - Supporting the Sales Team with customer negotiations whilst ensuring compliance with contract commitments and commercial Risk assessments - ...
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, Nigeria The person will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. He/she will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. He/she will also have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The candidate will: • Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells/Teams in the achievement of goals with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Port Harcourt
- List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Port Harcourt Nigeria High Paying Jobs in Port Harcourt List of Oil and Gas Jobs in Port Harcourt, Nigeria Jobs in Nigeria Oil and Gas Companies in Port Harcourt, Nigeria Companies in Nigeria
- Investigative Case Manager Jobs in Lagos, Nigeria In this role you’ll begin with a 3-5 month training assignment in Lagos but will be expected to move permanently to Warri or Port Harcourt after this initial period. Your primary objective will be to support, manage and conduct investigations into breaches of the code of conduct, company policy and the law. You’ll also maximise ...
- Head Drilling Completion and Workover Engineering Jobs in Port Harcourt, Nigeria To co-ordinate preparation of drilling, completion and workover engineering programmes based on modern and effective techniques and with emphasis on efficient cost estimates # Co-ordinates preparation of engineering programmes, in co-operation with Exploration; Petroleum Engineering and Production, covering all drilling activities, completion, workover, well tests, wireline and rigless operations, defining with other units the most suitable ...
Finance Manager (Nigerian Nationals only) Related Positions
- Senior Accountant Jobs
- Financing Jobs
- Finance Director Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Financial Modeling Jobs
- Credit Jobs
- Financial Services Jobs
- Cash Management Jobs
- Inventory Accountant Jobs
- Income Statement Jobs
- Equity Jobs
- Tax Accountant Jobs
- Financial Audit Jobs
- Accounting Entry Level Jobs
- Risk Analysis Jobs
- Financial Advisor Jobs
- Cost Analyst Jobs
- Accounting Manager Jobs
- Investment Jobs
- Tax Jobs