In this role you’ll begin with a 3-5 month training assignment in Lagos but will be expected to move permanently to Warri or Port Harcourt after this initial period. Your primary objective will be to support, manage and conduct investigations into breaches of the code of conduct, company policy and the law. You’ll also maximise success, minimise liability and facilitate management decision-making. In detail, this will involve: * Identifying internal control weaknesses, quantifying any possible losses and using forensic data analytic tools to identify relevant indicators. Investigations may concern, but are not limited to, fraud, theft, embezzlement and conflict of interest, and may involve employees, contract employees, vendors, suppliers and others * Planning and executing investigations into possible violations of the code of conduct, company policy and relevant laws * Identifying internal control weaknesses, and determining the amount of loss * Detailed knowledge of matters relating to evidence collection, interviewing techniques and general investigation processes * Maintaining strict confidentiality, independence and standards of professionalism in the conduct and management of investigations * Conducting witness and subject interviews, the collection, preservation and analysis of evidence (digital and hard copy) to appropriate court standards, and an understanding of criminal and civil law * Preparing detailed written reports subject to third party review (civil and/or criminal) and testifying in legal proceedings * Managing whistleblowers, maintaining the strictest confidence and building an effective rapport with these people.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Investigative Case Manager in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa vacant at Shell Nigeria. The job opening is in the Management and Operation department at Shell Africa where you will be an important team member. We’re currently looking to recruit an Investigative Case Manager to join us in Lagos, Nigeria.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Investigative Case Manager Jobs
- Investigative Case Manager Jobs in Lagos, Nigeria In this role you’ll begin with a 3-5 month training assignment in Lagos but will be expected to move permanently to Warri or Port Harcourt after this initial period. Your primary objective will be to support, manage and conduct investigations into breaches of the code of conduct, company policy and the law. You’ll also maximise ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, Malaysia Responsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, Malaysia Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, China Responsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, Nigeria Reporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters. We have a vacant oil ...
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, Nigeria Drive Risk process implementation for proposals - lead & Be accountable for the strategy on Pricing and Margin for key quotations- -Achieve financial and operational targets committed for the assigned Area/Region (eg identify new deals, build up new opportunities) - Supporting the Sales Team with customer negotiations whilst ensuring compliance with contract commitments and commercial Risk assessments - ...
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, Nigeria The person will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. He/she will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. He/she will also have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The candidate will: • Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells/Teams in the achievement of goals with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Lagos
- Lead Contract Performace Manager Jobs in Lagos, Nigeria Reporting operationally to the Project Manager and functionally supported by the Commercial Director, the job holder is responsible for providing commercial leadership and direction within a multi discipline subsea project, sharing responsibility with the Project Manager for the contractual and financial delivery of the project in accordance with the execution and financial plan. • Facilitate the ...
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Trees Jobs in Lagos, Nigeria Engineering design of Subsea Tree System component and assemblies. • Engineering design of mechanical load bearing subsea structures. • Engineering design of piping and hydraulic pressure containing systems. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Lead Engineer/Technologist – Trees in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa vacant at VetcoGray Nigeria. The job opening is in the Engineering and ...
- Contract Performance Manager Jobs in Lagos, Nigeria The Contract Performance Manager will be a senior leader responsible for all aspects of management and optimization of the assigned maintenance contract. * He/she will be responsible for the execution of the project in terms of main contractual obligations: timely delivery, quality, compliance with contract scope as well as expected profitability of the project itself. * The ...
Investigative Case Manager Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Lifting Operations Jobs
- Trade Operations Jobs
- Rig Operations Manager Jobs
- Drilling Operations Specialist Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Operations Assurance Jobs
- Operations Trainer Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Drilling Operations Engineer Jobs
- Operations Excellence Jobs
- Operations Analyst Jobs
- HSE Operations Jobs
- Operations Advisor Jobs
- Refinery Operations Technician Jobs
- Operations Readiness Jobs
- IT Operations Manager Jobs
- Operations Team Leader Jobs
- Operations Manager Environmental Services Jobs