Agar Corporation in short: innovative hydrocarbon/water/gas measurement and control devices for the up/down stream Oil industry
Agar Corporation Inc., founded in 1980, has succeeded in creating uniquely innovative hydrocarbon/water/gas measurement and control systems for the up/down stream Oil industry, the Chemical, Food Processing and Pharmaceutical industries.The company’s principal, Mr. Agar, applied his knowledge gained from years of experience in the scientific research and development industry – where he pioneered a new measurement technique using the patented energy absorption principle – to create new and improved Interface Detectors, Oil-Water or Water Cut Monitors, Wet Gas Meters, and Agar Corporation Inc. Multi-Phase Flow Meters.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Agar Corporation careers!
We are located in Houston, USA, America(North)
Agar Corporation Products
- Interface Detectors ProductsInterface Detectors products from Agar Corporation Measuring The Energy Absorption Of The Fluid Surrounding The Antenna Interface Detectors The AGAR ID-200 Series ...
- Wet Gas Meter ProductsWet Gas Meter products from Agar Corporation Tracer Measurements And Works Independent Of Phase Densities Wet Gas Meter The Agar Wet Gas ...
- Tank Profilers ProductsTank Profilers products from Agar Corporation Industrial Instrument For Measuring Emulsion And Temperature Profiles Tank Profilers The ID-310 is a portable "tank ...
- Water Cut Meters ProductsWater Cut Meters products from Agar Corporation Water-Cut Monitor Is The Only Microwave Watercut Meter On The Market Able To Measure ...
Agar Corporation Vacancies
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAa technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines.
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe individual joins a team of Drilling Specialists accountable for wellbore stability, pore pressure frac gradient prediction, well placement, and computational mechanics expertise
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems,
Top Agar Corporation Job Positions