Under direct supervision provides onsite services to the operator bymeasuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing andpumping, including technical analysis and specific recommendations forcontrolling fluid properties. May make sales calls on the field andfield office level or accompany Sales Representative performing the samefunction. Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker HughesHSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core ValuesGeneral knowledge of basic engineering principles and good mechanicalaptitude. Ability to work and communicate well with others.University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science degree required.Entry level. Completes required training through participation in Phase1 of the LEAD Field Engineer Development Program which includes in-depthtraining programs focused on industry and enterprise knowledge,warehouse and field installation processes, and basic product lineknowledge.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Field Engineer in Perth, Australia, Australia vacant at Baker Hughes Australia. The job opening is in the Engineering and Field department at Baker Hughes Australia where you will be an important team member. Under direct supervision provides onsite services to the operator bymeasuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing andpumping, including technical analysis
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Field Engineer Jobs
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Job Fairs – Brazil Jobs in Macae, Brazil Field Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages ...
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer Jobs in Calgary, Canada As a Pipeline Integrity Engineer, your duties will consist of: - Development and/or audit of Integrity Management Plans to address all or specific integrity threats - Deterministic and probabilistic-based engineering assessments to determine immediate and long term integrity of metal loss, crack-like and deformation related defects detected by intelligent in-line inspection tools or in the field ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Responsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland Provide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, Oman Supervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Australia
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, Australia Day to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, Australia We’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Front-End Facilities Engineer Jobs in Perth, Australia SDA is currently seeking an experienced Front-End Facilities Engineer! Responsibilities : You primary sphere of responsibility in this role is to ensure that all investment decisions are based on a solid technical foundation, and in line with SDA’s broader vision and objectives. Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will be the principal technical consultant to the Asset ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Perth
- FPSO Package Manager Jobs in Perth, Australia Key Responsibility Areas: FPSO timely execution according to budget and project specifications FPSO suitable for project execution (including contractors detailed design) To ensure that the Design and construction changes are kept to a minimum and only considered when Safety or Operability of the systems are at risk. Application of HSEQ local norms and company standards Meeting HSEQ ...
- ROV Operations Manager Jobs in Perth, Australia Ensuring that Safety Policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at offshore work location •Day to day management of the assigned ROV project(s) •Coordinating daily support of the ROV activities on the projects in his assigned geographical area •Ensure that OI Quality Policies and Procedures are implemented and adhered to •Monitoring and taking action regarding spares and stores requirements •Mobilization ...
- Project Engineer – Subsea, Umbilicals, Riser, Flowlines Jobs in Perth, Australia Reporting to the Engineering Operations Manager – Installation you will be required to; • Drive and execute strategy for assigned scope ensuring optimal safety performance • Recommend Execution Strategy for assigned workscope • Optimisation of the Installation Methodology to minimise cost and risk • Identification, specification, sourcing and nomination of key installation spread and equipment • ...
Field Engineer Related Positions
- SWT Jobs
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Surface Data Jobs
- Fluids Specialist Jobs
- Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator Jobs
- Electric Wireline Jobs
- Field Operator Jobs
- Surface Well Testing Jobs
- Mud Assistant Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Oilfield Sales Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Valves Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Sales Jobs
- Offshore Surveyor Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs