Baker Oil Tools currently has an opening for a Field Engineer. This position will report to Manager for the District / operations I. Completes training on operational features and application of division’s products. Completes in-depth training programs to obtain product, well site and drilling knowledge. Begins to provide technical selling and product application recommendations on division’s products. Measures product performance and recommends design modifications to existing products. Analyzes and reports product field test results. Monitors product tests and makes recommendations on operating parameters to rig personnel. Bench marks product performance. Handles special projects, as assigned.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Field Engineer in Onne, Nigeria, Africa vacant at Baker Hughes Nigeria. The job opening is in the Engineering and Field department at Baker Hughes Africa where you will be an important team member. Baker Oil Tools currently has an opening for a Field Engineer. This position will report to Manager for the District / operations I.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Field Engineer Jobs
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Job Fairs – Brazil Jobs in Macae, BrazilField Engineers work on delivering frontline technical services and solutions to our customers across any one of Baker Hughes’ drilling, evaluation, completion and production technologies. From fulfilling engineering and sales support roles, to performing and leading land and sea well-site operations, the job is physically and mentally demanding. While challenging, it provides the foundational stages ...
- Pipeline Integrity Engineer Jobs in Calgary, CanadaAs a Pipeline Integrity Engineer, your duties will consist of: - Development and/or audit of Integrity Management Plans to address all or specific integrity threats - Deterministic and probabilistic-based engineering assessments to determine immediate and long term integrity of metal loss, crack-like and deformation related defects detected by intelligent in-line inspection tools or in the field ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters. We have a vacant oil ...
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, NigeriaDrive Risk process implementation for proposals - lead & Be accountable for the strategy on Pricing and Margin for key quotations- -Achieve financial and operational targets committed for the assigned Area/Region (eg identify new deals, build up new opportunities) - Supporting the Sales Team with customer negotiations whilst ensuring compliance with contract commitments and commercial Risk assessments - ...
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, NigeriaThe person will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. He/she will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. He/she will also have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The candidate will: • Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells/Teams in the achievement of goals with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Onne
- Able Seaman / Roustabout Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaMaersk Drilling Australia is on the threshold of a major expansion providing longterm career opportunities. If you are looking to take your career places via skill diversification and international exposure; Why not come and experience the difference, you will be joining a team who sets high standards & strategies to exceed them. As an AB/IR ...
- ROV Project Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAEThe position is based in our Dubai office, reporting to the ROV Senior Operations Manager. This is an onshore position although offshore visits are a requirement of the post as is participation in the out of hours duty rota.The post holder will also be required to visit client locations overseas as necessary. Duties include the management ...
- Chief Officer Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe safe and efficient running of the deck department. Watch duty including acting as DP Operator and Senior Officer of The Bridge Watch. Supervision of the safe and efficient loading/unloading, storing and sea-fastening of goods in holds, on deck or in deck storage areas Draft and Stability calculations. Overall maintenance except where especially detailed to other departments. Responsible for the ...
Field Engineer Related Positions
- SWT Jobs
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Surface Data Jobs
- Fluids Specialist Jobs
- Coiled Tubing Equipment Operator Jobs
- Electric Wireline Jobs
- Field Operator Jobs
- Surface Well Testing Jobs
- Mud Assistant Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Oilfield Sales Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Valves Jobs
- Fishing Operations Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Wireline Sales Jobs
- Offshore Surveyor Jobs
- Rotating Equipment Jobs