Perform assigned electronic system maintenance to ensure equipment is operating safely, efficiently, and within manufacturer’s specifications. • Inspects electronic components for signs of overheating, cleanliness, and general degradation; repairs or makes recommendations for correction of deficiencies found. • Installs test instruments as needed and performs functional testing of electronic equipment following maintenance and repairs to ensure proper operation. • Performs electronic component calibration, circuit tuning, and other adjustments in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications. • Maintains records of electronic maintenance performed and reviews maintenance history for indications of required system improvements; make recommendations to improve performance and reliability of electronic systems.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Electronics Technician in Offshore, Angola, Africa vacant at Pride International Angola. The job opening is in the Drilling and Technician department at Pride International Africa where you will be an important team member. The Electronic Technician installs, maintains, and repairs assigned electronic systems in accordance with regulatory requirements and company standards.
Find other Electronics Technician Jobs
Find other Pride International Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore, Angola
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Pride International, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Electronics Technician Jobs
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Offshore, InternationalRequires 4+ years industrial Electronics Technician experience with offshore Electronics Technician experience preferred; be able to provide training certificate from a recognized technician program, and be knowledgeable in the running of various test equipment; basic knowledge of PLC’s preferred We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Electronics Technician in Offshore, International, International vacant ...
- Electronics Technician / Kiz B Jobs in Offshore, AngolaElectronics Maintenance · Perform assigned electronic system maintenance to ensure equipment is operating safely, efficiently, and within manufacturer’s specifications. · Inspects electronic components for signs of overheating, cleanliness, and general degradation; repairs or makes recommendations for correction of deficiencies found. · ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Electronics Technician is responsible to the Chief Engineer for managing, overseeing and carrying out maintenance, repairs and modifications of the electronic / electrical systems on board the barge, including communication systems, barge load cells, radios, satellite system, tensioners, crane electronics and IT systems. Key Responsibilities Carrying out maintenance and repair of barge equipment according to established ...
Pride International Jobs
- Rig Superintendent Jobs in Offshore, USASafety · Demonstrate commitment to the Company safety policies by frequent discussions, review, consultations and audits made on the vessel. · Select appropriate standards, specifications and safe working procedures including drills and incorporate those in the drilling operational ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in Offshore, South AfricaThe Senior Subsea Engineer is responsible for overseeing the installation of blow out preventer (BOP), heave compensating, and other related subsea equipment and ensuring the equipment is maintained is a safe and reliable condition. Essential Job Functions Subsea Operations • Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related ...
- Senior Subsea Engineer Jobs in International, InternationalSubsea Operations · Reviews and approves configuration layouts, and plans and supervises the installation and testing of subsea BOP and related equipment. · Oversees BOP maintenance and overhauls. · Plans and supervises subsea equipment ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Electronics Technician Related Positions
- Tig Jobs
- Hazmat CDL Jobs
- Turbine Mechanic Jobs
- Shop Manager Jobs
- Alarm Management Jobs
- Equipment Operator Jobs
- Mining Operator Jobs
- Well Site Technician Jobs
- Helper Jobs
- Automation Technician Jobs
- Assembly Technician Jobs
- CDL Driver Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Winch Operator Jobs
- Chemical Process Technician Jobs
- Instrument Jobs
- Truck Mechanic Jobs
- Offshore Rigging Jobs
- Field Technician Jobs
- Electrical Power Distribution Jobs