Representative offshore and advisor to Client offshore. Ensure all members of crew are conversant with and follow HES procedures and regulations and any additional on-site specific safety requirements. Supervise TL application of SJA and other HSE related requirements. Responsible for positively contributing to the affirmative HSE environment on vessel. Enforce HSE regulations and good practices, will intervene where there are possible discrepancies, and will remain proactive to prevent unsafe conditions. Review all undesirable events (RUH) to the Client offshore and HES department / Operation Manager in Nigeria. Overall responsibility for Company’s Nigerian operations and personnel, including sub-contractors. Ensure work performed by Company is conducted in accordance with appropriate procedures and best industry practices. Planning and execution of offshore operations, in accordance with Scope of Work, relevant Company installation procedures and relevant Client Programs. Ensure, where possible, necessary equipment and personnel are in place in good time prior to commencement of operations. Spares administration. Responsible for obtaining necessary signatures to document hours worked, spares consumption, deviations from procedures, and any Company issued Site Instructions. Quality control of operations. Responsible for ensuring all Company related operational activities onboard rig / vessel are carried out in a safe and professional manner in accordance with applicable procedures and industry best practice. Overall responsibility for all administration duties on site. Responsibility for ensuring there is established and maintained a hard copy of the Well File Archive onboard the rig/vessel.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Rig Supervisor–Offshore in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, Africa vacant at Aker Solutions Nigeria. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Aker Solutions Africa where you will be an important team member. Representative offshore and advisor to Client offshore. Ensure all members of crew are conversant with and follow HES procedures and regulations and any additional on-site specific safety requirements.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Aker Solutions, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Rig Supervisor–Offshore Jobs
- Rig Supervisor–Offshore Jobs in Port Harcourt, NigeriaRepresentative offshore and advisor to Client offshore. Ensure all members of crew are conversant with and follow HES procedures and regulations and any additional on-site specific safety requirements. Supervise TL application of SJA and other HSE related requirements. Responsible for positively contributing to the affirmative HSE environment on vessel. Enforce HSE regulations and good practices, will intervene where ...
Aker Solutions Jobs
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCommercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy Establish bidder’s lists, issue inquiries, perform bid evaluation, negotiations and supplier selection. Establish Purchase Orders, expedite and report cost and delivery progress. Perform close out of orders. Ensure that commercial awareness is maintained and ...
- Repair Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USAThe Repair Supervisor should be technically sound with troubleshooting and repairing subsea products, notably subse control pods. The Repair Supervisor is accountable for issuing non-conformance reports (NCR) and providing failure analysis reports for product failures and ensuring that all repaired products comply to quality procedures and specifications Responsibilities: -Inspects parts for work orders brought from the warehouse ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Project Director Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaReporting to the Subsea Projects SVP, you will provide direction to the Project team for this major Subsea EPC project, having the responsibility for the contractual and financial delivery of the project. You will be the key interface across the business, the client and the management team on all project matters. We have a vacant oil ...
- Commercial Operations Specialist Jobs in Onne, NigeriaDrive Risk process implementation for proposals - lead & Be accountable for the strategy on Pricing and Margin for key quotations- -Achieve financial and operational targets committed for the assigned Area/Region (eg identify new deals, build up new opportunities) - Supporting the Sales Team with customer negotiations whilst ensuring compliance with contract commitments and commercial Risk assessments - ...
- Repair Shop Team Leader Jobs in Onne, NigeriaThe person will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. He/she will follow an individual work plan and meet day-to-day short-term objectives. He/she will also have the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. The candidate will: • Coordinate and provide leadership to assigned Cells/Teams in the achievement of goals with ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Port Harcourt
- Investigative Case Manager Jobs in Lagos, NigeriaIn this role you’ll begin with a 3-5 month training assignment in Lagos but will be expected to move permanently to Warri or Port Harcourt after this initial period. Your primary objective will be to support, manage and conduct investigations into breaches of the code of conduct, company policy and the law. You’ll also maximise ...
- Head Drilling Completion and Workover Engineering Jobs in Port Harcourt, NigeriaTo co-ordinate preparation of drilling, completion and workover engineering programmes based on modern and effective techniques and with emphasis on efficient cost estimates # Co-ordinates preparation of engineering programmes, in co-operation with Exploration; Petroleum Engineering and Production, covering all drilling activities, completion, workover, well tests, wireline and rigless operations, defining with other units the most suitable ...
- Field Engineer Jobs in Port Harcourt, NigeriaPerform logging / mechanical services, following company policy and customer requirements. - Coordinate job procedures with customer representative. - Coordinate equipment assembly and rig up. - Obtain data and check validity. - Distribute logging data as required. - Supervise disassembly and rig down. - Perform troubleshooting of equipment. - Obtain all off-set or prior run well information. - Engage and verify customer requirements. We ...
Rig Supervisor–Offshore Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs