A position is being created for a Drilling Layout Engineer within RDS to provide increased focus and strengthen our capabilities in developing high quality rig design concepts to fully meet our client’s needs and aspirations. The Drilling Layout Engineer position will be graded Senior Engineer/ Engineer / Trainee Engineer depending on experience and skill level. This a long term, staff or contract position, based in Aberdeen and provides a key role in the development of new opportunities for RDS and KCA DEUTAG Drilling Ltd. The position offers an exciting opportunity for the right individual to be involved at the very start of the design of the next generation of offshore drilling facilities. As such, the Drilling Layout Engineer is seen as a key person within the RDS organisation. Recent projects have ranged from a small modular drilling rig for efficient drilling in the high arctic to very large, heavy mechanised North Sea Facilities.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling Layout Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at KCA Deutag Scotland. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at KCA Deutag Europe where you will be an important team member. The Drilling Layout Engineer position will be graded Senior Engineer/ Engineer / Trainee Engineer depending on experience and skill level.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact KCA Deutag, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Drilling Layout Engineer Jobs
- Senior Subsea Specialist Jobs in Offshore, USAFrontier Drilling, a deepwater drilling contractor headquartered in Houston, TX, has five openings for a Senior Subsea Specialist on the Bully I, our purpose built drillship, currently under construction and capable of ultra-deepwater DP operations worldwide, specifically designed for moored and DP arctic operations. The Senior Subsea Specialist reviews and approves configuration layouts, plans and supervises ...
- Senior Engineer Jobs in Perth, AustraliaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Drill Bit Design Engineer Jobs in The Woodlands, USAResponsibilities: - Create bit layouts and documentation according to design change requests from marketing and teams. - Provide error free product drawings and associated documentation for manufacturing. - Provide support to vendors and internal customers for bit components and features. - Provide recommendations for product changes and features based on available application knowledge through DART process. - Conduct Performance analyses ...
KCA Deutag Jobs
- Commercial Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotland• Work to and monitor applicability of Company commercial policies and procedures. • Identify commercial opportunities for the company. Prepare Business Data/Case reports for all opportunities. • Assist Proposals and Project Managers with the preparation of tenders and the negotiation of terms and conditions with clients. • Receive and check contracts, amendments from clients, arrange execution and distribute copies to relevant ...
- Assistant Driller (Cyber) Jobs in Luanda, AngolaKCA DEUTAG is one of the largest drilling contractors outside the Americas. We are responsible for managing more than 100 drilling rig operations, both onshore and offshore, in more than 20 countries and are a world leader in the design and construction of drilling facilities. Our aim is to be the preferred drilling contractor through measurable ...
- Trainee Designer for Piping Discipline Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandBased in Aberdeen they will report to the Engineering Manager. The Trainee Designers will join the design teams involved in the preparation of 3D models and drawings (Computer Aided Draughting) together with other design deliverables for the company’s jobs / projects. The successful applicants will join the KCA DEUTAG training scheme, which will include day release ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Drilling Layout Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs