Aberdeen Drilling in short: is a training company with facilities in Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, and Houston, Texas, USA
Aberdeen Drilling Schools (ADS) is a training company with facilities in Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, and Houston, Texas, USA.Established in 1982, the company specialises in the design and delivery of operationally relevant short and long training courses and the production of related technical manuals and documentation for the petroleum industry worldwide. ADS trains on average 1000 personnel worldwide per year in the theoretical and practical aspects of pressure control for drilling and well servicing operations, ensuring (through in-house and externally-validated assessment processes) that they are ready for field operations using specific equipment and systems. Aberdeen Drilling Schools ( has developed and run company-specific in-house courses for many major clients over the years. For example, Aberdeen Drilling Schools ( currently runs in-house training programmes for both BP and Shell: the “BP Advanced Well Control” and “Shell Operational Well Control” courses are aimed at enhancing the knowledge of the professional drilling and engineering staff of the client companies.Customised training in drilling practices and technology, cost reduction / unscheduled events prevention, communication and leadership, are carried out on a regular basis for clients worldwide.The company’s training services are complemented by an in-house ‘Technical Authoring’ function, comprising a Technical Writing Project Team and an internal Graphics / IT Department for the design, production and publishing of technical documentation.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Aberdeen Drilling careers!
We are located in Aberdeen, SCOTLAND, Europe(North)
Aberdeen Drilling Products
Aberdeen Drilling Vacancies
- Marine Superintendent Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandTo assist the Marine Manager in the provision of marine safety and technical support to Marathon offshore and tanker operations worldwide.
- Wireline Supervisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandTo plan and supervise wireline operations on a range of locations as required and in line with Weatherford and Client policies, procedures and systems, Statutory ...
- Well Services Supervisor Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandWe require a Onshore Wellwork Supervisor to provide technical support to the Subsurface Engineering group.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in SCOTLAND
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Technical Support Manager – Cased Hole Completions for the Africa Region, is accountable for provision of support to the Geomarket Operations, Application Engineering and ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations and independent audits.
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staf
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Draughtsperson is responsible for producing drawings and sketches consistent with good engineering practice and in compliance with company drawing office procedures.
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, Scotlandbusiness development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandCarry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems.
Top Aberdeen Drilling Job Positions