As a Drilling Fluids Specialist you will be responsible for the execution of drilling fluid activities at the well site in a professional and organised manner. Supporting clients drilling activities at various sites (both on and offshore) you will be required to determine clients fluid requirements, establish effective relationships with key rig site personnel and ensure all daily and post job reports are correctly completed and distributed to the relevant personnel.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling Fluid Specialist in Offshore, Netherlands, Europe vacant at MI SWACO Netherlands. The job opening is in the Engineering and Chemical department at MI SWACO Europe where you will be an important team member. As a Drilling Fluids Specialist you will be responsible for the execution of drilling fluid activities at the well site in a professional and organised manner.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact MI SWACO, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Drilling Fluid Specialist Jobs
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Barge Engineer – Bottom Bearing Jobs in Offshore, USAPlan, organize, coordinate and control marine and maintenance operations. Ensure compliance with all state, federal, and international laws and regulations. Supervise rig stability and ballasting systems. Prepare and/or secure the unit for towing operations and perform all ballasting operations when required at location. Calculate and document all stability and load calculations. Provide technical support and assist the operations during casing ...
- Fluids Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Fluids Engineer will be accountable for the performance of drilling & completion fluids in the North Sea. This includes advising the well planning teams on the choice of fluids systems, providing specialist technical assistance during operations and ensuring that lessons are learned. This will require closely monitoring planning and operations of all BP’s North ...
MI SWACO Jobs
- Proposals Engineer Jobs in Basingstoke, UKReporting to the Proposals Manager you will be responsible for the key aspects of formal and budget proposal generation and submission. This extends to coordinating process, mechanical and electrical design work, the estimating of relevant costs, preparation of cost to build sheets. In addition, you are required to ensure the tender document is compiled professionally ...
- Drilling Fluid Specialist Jobs in Offshore, NetherlandsAs a Drilling Fluids Specialist you will be responsible for the execution of drilling fluid activities at the well site in a professional and organised manner. Supporting clients drilling activities at various sites (both on and offshore) you will be required to determine clients fluid requirements, establish effective relationships with key rig site personnel and ...
- Field Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandSMITH is a leading supplier to oil and gas exploration and production companies around the world, with two-thirds of its oilfield segment revenues concentrated in markets outside of the United States. SMITH operates through three operating segments: Smith Oilfield (Smith Drilling & Evaluation, Smith Completions & Production, Smith Technologies, Smith Shared Services), M-I SWACO, and ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Netherlands
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, NetherlandsMaintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Instrument Engineer Jobs in Assen, NetherlandsIn this role, you’ll work to ensure that HSE is an inherent part of a highly motivated team while providing engineering support to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCoO) of modifications on installed equipment. We’ll expect you to optimise various C&A contracts, place a strong priority on maintenance, and apply SIF/RCM across borders. Working on ...
- Reservoir Engineer Jobs in Rijswijk, NetherlandsWe’re currently looking to recruit two Reservoir Engineers to join us in the Netherlands. Responsibilities : As one of our Reservoir Engineers, you’ll be expected to become knowledgeable in recovery processes associated with Heavy Oil (HVO) and Extra Heavy Oil (XHVO) recovery. We’ll also require you to: * Work on numerical modelling (thermal MoReS and employing CMG’s ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
Drilling Fluid Specialist Related Positions
- Gas Plant Operations Jobs
- Plant Shutdown Jobs
- Chemical Advisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Chemical Process Technician Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Terminal Manager Jobs
- Chemical Plant Engineering Jobs
- Plant Operations Technician Jobs
- Chemical Management Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Gas Processing Plant Operator Jobs
- Chemical Operator Jobs
- Process Chemical Engineer Jobs
- Chemical Plant Operator Jobs
- Chemical Operations Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Chemical Control Engineer Jobs
- Chemical Analyst Jobs