With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry.
All we need is you.
GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity.
Due to the growth and expansion of our business, we are looking for talented people who want to make a difference.
The Deputy Site Manager is responsible for support to the Fabrication Manager during in-country fabrication /construction and testing.
• Support the Fabrication Manager in the management of the in country fabrication/ construction of the manifold and foundations
• Review and become familiar with the Fabrication Site Mobilization and Construction Management Plan
• Take ownershipp and responsibility for arrangements for Accommodation & offices for fabrication site team(s)
• Manage fabrication team holiday roster etc
• Become Familiar with and support the execution of the Construction Management Plan
• In conjunction with on site HSE Coordinator Convene regular HSE reviews for Fabrication team members and SUBCONTRACTOR
• Ensure Health, Safety and Protection of the Environment is understood by all on site to be Key factors in the success of the project
• Support the Fabrication Manager in Supervising the construction and testing of manifolds at SUB-CONTRACTOR’S yard or yards in accordance with the project execution plan
• Take ownership for ensuring Manifolds, Pile Foundations, Well Jumpers, asscoiated documentation is delivered to the project schedule.
• Liase with onsite engineering manger to ensure that project quality policies are followed during the construction of the manifolds, pile foundations and Well Jumpers.
• Ensure that project EHS policies are followed by Fabrication Team members.
• Liaise with Technical Leadership organization in Oslo for support with respect to technical queries and problem resolution.
• Supervise Local Implementation of all EPC Plans and Procedures and Angolan Fabrication Site Plans and Procedures
• Develop protocols for gathering data on schedule adherence, progress, input to KPI’s, weekly and monthly reporting requirements for onpass to EPC
• Liaise with SIT/Installation Manager with regards to preparation for SIT at SUB-CONTRACTOR’S yard
• Participate in FAT/EFAT test readiness reviews ensuring the involvement of the HSE Manager.
• Local management of on-site QA Support ensuring Initiatation, communication and management of clear system of punch list control
• Become familiar with the Field Materials Management and Warehousing Plan
• Ensure Site Team are aware and working to Field Materials Management and Warehousing Plan assuring materials and finished goods storage compliance
• Ensure Materials coordinator has robust systems in place for Goods Receiving Inspection and Damage Reporting for inter-company shipments
• Take ownership of and Implement the work site security Plan and ensure the work site is secure
• Ensure Weekly MEL Data Updates are provided to MEL/EDL Administrator
• Ensure documentation is deliverabled per MDR
• Ensure Major GRR’s that impact delivered equipment are raised without delay and expedited through the system to resolution
• Ensure Minor GRR’s that have no impact on delivered equipment are raised without delay and followed up for relosution
• Be familiar with the customer complaint system and how to initiate a complaint when necessary
• Through on Site Planning ensure implementation of Schedule Development and Control Plan (SDCP) including Fabrication Schedule Development and updates.
• Provision of weekly reporting including photographic evidence to EPC
• Inconjunction with the Fabrication Manager, Manage the Insulation Contractor’s support at the fabrication work site, including test facility ensuring regard for HSE requirements
• Ensure fabrication documentation verification is on going during the course of construction allowing full document set to be available at work completion
• Support the Onshore Rigging, Loadout & Seafastening Planning and execution
• Be cognisant of the time in involved in getting an Angolan visa and plan for change out or replacements
• Commit to operating rhythm promoting communication of relevant issues to other team members, Company and stakeholders.
• Be aware of EPiC Document Control System and adherence to procedures on site. • Use Action Tracking using
* Demonstrable experience in Fabrication Management (preferably in Subsea).
* Solid track record of successful delivery against contract.
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Knowledge of the Oil & Gas sector, in particular subsea solutions
* Understanding project management principles
An equal opportunity employer.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Deputy Site Manager in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Baker Hughes Angola. The job opening is in the Management and Site Manager department at Baker Hughes Africa where you will be an important team member. The Deputy Site Manager is responsible for support to the Fabrication Manager during in-country fabrication /construction and testing
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Deputy Site Manager Jobs
- Fabrication Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThis position is global in nature (at any of our locations globally) with the selected individual located in either Houston or the UK. This person is responsible for all aspects of in-country fabrication/construction and testing and will report to the Deputy Project Manager. This position will fulfill the role of Site Supervisor and will work ...
- Fabrication Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaReview and crtique Fabrication Site Mobilization and Construction Management Plan • Fabrication Site Mobilization including arrangements for Accommodation & offices for fabrication site team(s) • Management of fabrication team including holiday roster etc • Execute the Construction Management Plan • Convene formal kick-off meeting including HSE kick-off for Fabrication team members and SUBCONTRACTOR • Ensure Health, Safety and Protection ...
- Deputy Site Manager Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to the ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival service We have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
Deputy Site Manager Related Positions