Cybernetix in short: intervention expertise is also used in advanced scientific and military applications such as deepwater oceanography and mine countermeasures.
Cybernétix designs, manufactures and operates Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs), AUV/ROV Hybrids, Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and systems with specific applications for Inspection, Maintenance, Repair and Monitoring of offshore oil and gas facilities in deep and ultra deep waters.. Cybernétix intervention expertise is also used in advanced scientific and military applications such as deepwater oceanography and mine countermeasures. Cybernétix has signed a cooperation agreement with Metravib RDS, specialized in the development of advanced measurement and monitoring tools.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Cybernetix careers!
We are located in Paris, FRANCE, Europe(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in FRANCE
- Flow Assurance Engineer Jobs in Paris, FranceFlow Assurance Engineer to work in Paris, residentially for 12 months renewable.
- Mechanical Installation Design Engineer Jobs in Le Creusot, Franceis responsible for definition & implementation of the mechanical part of the TPI for the assigned projects.
- Intense Cold Expert Jobs in Paris, FranceUnder the Authority of the Design & Development Director you will operate in both proposal and operations phases for a project.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Paris
- FPSO Production Engineer Jobs in Paris, FrancePreparation of the operations (operating procedures, operating philosophy documents, training programme and philosophy, work permit documents, handover to the client, etc
- Senior Project Subsea Engineer Jobs in Paris, FranceTo prepare the technical package and negotiate contract in accordance with project plan
- Senior Pipeline/Riser Engineer Jobs in Paris, FranceYour technical expertise and knowledge will be used to review technical specifications for onshore and offshore pipelines, flexible pipelines, steel catenary risers
Top Cybernetix Job Positions