To prepare the technical package and negotiate contract in accordance with project plan To manage and control Contractors achievements in accordance with contractual requirements in all areas including HSE, technical requirements, costs and planning To deliver the package with the required quality, safety level and fit for purpose To develop and implement a team and organisation highly motivated and works diligently to meet the Statement of Requirements. To ensure safe working practices are carried out within the team along all phases of project To keep informed the SPS Manager of progress, main events and decisions To deputize the SPS Manager as and when required The work will probably be distributed in various places from Europe, USA and Angola which will lead to a complex project management. The sound management of the local content part of the work will be a key factor of the success for this project. Frequent missions are to be anticipated.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Senior Project Subsea Engineer in Paris, France, Europe vacant at Total France. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at Total Europe where you will be an important team member. To prepare the technical package and negotiate contract in accordance with project plan
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Total, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Senior Project Subsea Engineer Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Engineer Surveying Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe have open permanent positions as "Senior Surveying Engineers" in the business stream "Maintenance, Modifications and Operations North Sea", which is a part of the "Energy Development & Services" business area within Aker Solutions. The department includes over 20 persons with up to 25 years experiencewith a wide knowledge within the surveying area as ...
- Connection Engineer Jobs in Sandvika, NorwayThe Senior Connection Engineer will contribute to the MCS Connection team focused on solving mechanical challenges for the product line extension and development of the next generation connection systems. This role will be responsible for analyses and mechanical design to develop design solutions for discipline and cross- disciplinary engineering problems. Essential Responsibilities * Recommend approaches and improvements ...
- Seismic Processing Geophysist Jobs in Various, InternationalIn an environment of strong growth of seismic processing activities, Total is currently looking for senior geophysicists for its Time Processing Department both for marine and/or land processing. You will be one of the Department’s senior supervisors in processing. You will direct internal processing projects in a dedicated internal processing center and supervise external projects ...
- Project Manager – Subsea Projects Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandOrganise and control the total project scope of work, both within GE and by engagement with the client. Report project performance to the project Steering Committee, GE’s representative when interacting with the client’s management team – ensure that project objectives, project schedules and budgets are established and met. Establish lines of communication within the project organization and towards ...
- Geophysical Engineers Jobs in International, InternationalOur current expansion has opened up a number of VIE positions for geophysical engineers in Africa, the Middle East and Asia. As the successful candidate, you will report directly to the Head of the Geophysics Department at one of our subsidiaries, and contribute to the full range of missions entrusted to geophysical engineers there. Duties, in ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in France
- Flow Assurance Engineer Jobs in Paris, FranceTo participate in the development and updating of the operating strategies for the Project Subsea •Facilities and to identify the corresponding Flow Assurance constraints requiring analysis and resolution. •To prepare the scope of work for Flow Assurance studies and simulation work and review the consequent design work performed by Contractors (Basic Engineering, EPCI or specialised Engineering Contractors •To ...
- Mechanical Installation Design Engineer Jobs in Le Creusot, FranceMechanical Installation Design Engineer, TPI (Technical Package for Installation) Team: is responsible for definition & implementation of the mechanical part of the TPI for the assigned projects. participates in the implementation of the growth plan for the basic reference technical material (issue of standard procedures, applying site related best practices and engineering concepts, etc), particularly for the ...
- Intense Cold Expert Jobs in Paris, FranceUnder the Authority of the Design & Development Director you will operate in both proposal and operations phases for a project. Your action will be developed to Artic conditions Designing: you will play a major part to designing the relevant installations in under to protect the people and the equipment against severe freezing climate conditions ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Paris
- FPSO Production Engineer Jobs in Paris, FrancePreparation of the operations (operating procedures, operating philosophy documents, training programme and philosophy, work permit documents, handover to the client, etc.) •Preparation of the start-up and performance tests •To follow-up client engineering studies (P&ID’s review, HAZOP, layout review, etc.) and •ensure that Field Operations requirement are satisfied •To participate to the preparation of the operating and control philosophy and ...
- Senior Project Subsea Engineer Jobs in Paris, FranceTo prepare the technical package and negotiate contract in accordance with project plan To manage and control Contractors achievements in accordance with contractual requirements in all areas including HSE, technical requirements, costs and planning To deliver the package with the required quality, safety level and fit for purpose To develop and implement a team and organisation highly motivated ...
- Senior Pipeline/Riser Engineer Jobs in Paris, FranceAs a member of Total’s Exploration & Production Technology team, you will work on a wide, rapidly expanding number of projects in the Pipeline/Riser Department. Applying your recognized technical and scientific skills, you will be in charge of design and development and ensuring full follow-up. You will also help Group subsidiaries on an as-needed basis. ...
Senior Project Subsea Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs