To be considered for the role of Construction Specialist applicants must have: - Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than your current employer - Must not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., TN, H1B status) - A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent - 10 years experience in the Petro Chemical Industry - Demonstrated experience in a construction environment in the petro chemical industry - Excellent communication and networking skills - Proficiency in MS Office Suite - Ability to work within a team and on your own initiative - Experience with Natural Gas Production
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Construction Specialist in Longview, USA, America vacant at BP USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at BP America where you will be an important team member. The objective of the position is to ensure a safe and environmentally sound operation and to ensure that we meet or exceed established business targets.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact BP, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Construction Specialist Jobs
- Riser Engineer Jobs in America, HoustonManage the contractor with respect to all pipeline activities for the system SCR/Flexiable, Risers. Monitor technical performance and review Design Premise, design deliverables and offshore construction manuals throughout all project phases. Review dynamic analyses of the riser system covering transportation, installation and operation phases. Liaise with Company specialists to gather comments to design documentation and ...
- Senior Subsea Specialist Jobs in Offshore, USAFrontier Drilling, a deepwater drilling contractor headquartered in Houston, TX, has five openings for a Senior Subsea Specialist on the Bully I, our purpose built drillship, currently under construction and capable of ultra-deepwater DP operations worldwide, specifically designed for moored and DP arctic operations. The Senior Subsea Specialist reviews and approves configuration layouts, plans and supervises ...
- Senior Specialist Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWe are currently seeking a Senior Installation Specialist with vessel installation experience in umbilicals to be responsible for marine operations, regulatory requirements, work instructions, vessel inspections, barge inspections and other general tasks for Aker Marine Contractors US for Subsea, Floatover, Floater and similar offshore projects. He or she will interface with clients, employees and regulatory ...
- Geophysicist Jobs in Sunbury, UKTo be considered for the role of geophysicist, applicants must have:- Relevant experience in oil/gas industry- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development Geophysics – Ability to work with a variety of geophysical datasets including 2D and 3D seismic as well as borehole geophysical data.- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development geophysics – Deep workstation interpretation ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Well Services Subsector Lead – Procurement Jobs in Houston, USABP E&P Global Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSCM) is responsible for working with Strategic Performance Units (SPUs) and other functional groups to maximize value delivered from expenditures with third parties. PSCM provides procurement and supply chain management for oil and natural gas exploration, development and production and related transportation and processing activities. The PSCM ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Longview
- Construction Team Leader Jobs in Longview, USATeam Leader for the Construction Team, a key role is to ensure a safe and environmentally sound operation and to ensure that we meet or exceed established business targets. This will be achieved by the utilization of Technology, and through the development, utilization and management of BP employees and contractors. The Construction Team Leader will work ...
- Construction Specialist Jobs in Longview, USATo be considered for the role of Construction Specialist applicants must have: - Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than your current employer - Must not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., TN, H1B status) - A minimum of ...
- Field Procurement Specialist Jobs in Longview, USAIn support of the PSCM Field Specialist. Assists the development and execution of critical sourcing initiatives, adding value though their breadth of experience, expertise, and established networks. Executes sourcing strategies in alignment with applicable market sector and commodity strategies. Works with Engineering company purchasing manager and engineering manager in overseeing procurement activities for engineered equipment. The ...
Construction Specialist Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs