Team Leader for the Construction Team, a key role is to ensure a safe and environmentally sound operation and to ensure that we meet or exceed established business targets. This will be achieved by the utilization of Technology, and through the development, utilization and management of BP employees and contractors. The Construction Team Leader will work closely with the Operations Teams, Production Engineering, Facility Engineering, Maintenance, and the Wells Team to assure solid customer support, alignment and seamless integration of all construction project activities within the ETX OC.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Construction Team Leader in Longview, USA, America vacant at BP USA. The job opening is in the Management and Construction department at BP America where you will be an important team member. Team Leader for the Construction Team, a key role is to ensure a safe and environmentally sound operation and to ensure that we meet or exceed established business targets.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact BP, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Construction Team Leader Jobs
- Subsea Trees Design team Leader Jobs in ShenZhen, ChinaThe candidate should demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop product that meet customer/project needs , manage complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise, be involved in planning, and contribute to the overall business technical solusion.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Chief Electrician Jobs in Offshore, BruneiKCA DEUTAG is one of the largest drilling contractors outside the Americas. We are responsible for managing more than 100 drilling rig operations, both onshore and offshore, in more than 20 countries and are a world leader in the design and construction of drilling facilities. Our aim is to be the preferred drilling contractor through measurable ...
- Geophysicist Jobs in Sunbury, UKTo be considered for the role of geophysicist, applicants must have:- Relevant experience in oil/gas industry- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development Geophysics – Ability to work with a variety of geophysical datasets including 2D and 3D seismic as well as borehole geophysical data.- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development geophysics – Deep workstation interpretation ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Well Services Subsector Lead – Procurement Jobs in Houston, USABP E&P Global Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSCM) is responsible for working with Strategic Performance Units (SPUs) and other functional groups to maximize value delivered from expenditures with third parties. PSCM provides procurement and supply chain management for oil and natural gas exploration, development and production and related transportation and processing activities. The PSCM ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Longview
- Construction Team Leader Jobs in Longview, USATeam Leader for the Construction Team, a key role is to ensure a safe and environmentally sound operation and to ensure that we meet or exceed established business targets. This will be achieved by the utilization of Technology, and through the development, utilization and management of BP employees and contractors. The Construction Team Leader will work ...
- Construction Specialist Jobs in Longview, USATo be considered for the role of Construction Specialist applicants must have: - Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than your current employer - Must not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., TN, H1B status) - A minimum of ...
- Field Procurement Specialist Jobs in Longview, USAIn support of the PSCM Field Specialist. Assists the development and execution of critical sourcing initiatives, adding value though their breadth of experience, expertise, and established networks. Executes sourcing strategies in alignment with applicable market sector and commodity strategies. Works with Engineering company purchasing manager and engineering manager in overseeing procurement activities for engineered equipment. The ...
Construction Team Leader Related Positions
- Contract Coordinator Jobs
- Area Construction Manager Jobs
- Estimator Jobs
- Forecasting Jobs
- Bid Manager Jobs
- Materials Specialist Jobs
- Category Management Jobs
- Commissioning Process Jobs
- Contracts Manager Jobs
- Category Analyst Jobs
- Earned Value Jobs
- Instrumentation Commissioning Jobs
- Construction Quality Control Manager Jobs
- Civil Construction Manager Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Material Procurement Jobs
- Commercial Contract Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Industrial Construction Jobs