Provide leadership within the company on the needs of identified Clients Conduct the pursuit of future business in accordance with Business Management System (BMS). Organise individual workload for management of identified strategic Clients including assistance from supporting departments and within agreed budget(s). Ensure Client Account Plans and Pursuit Plans for identified Clients are developed and implemented in accordance with company’s strategic plan Establish, develop and maintain optimum relationships with identified Clients including identifying potential for emerging new clients and/or markets. Co-operate with BA Manager and Proposals Managers in pursuit of future business Question, appraise, evaluate and improve the activities of the department. Receive functional guidance and advice from the BA Manager Provide business planning and reporting assistance to BA Manager
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Client Account Manager in Houston, USA, America vacant at Subsea 7 USA. The job opening is in the Management and Account department at Subsea 7 America where you will be an important team member. Provide leadership within the company on the needs of identified Clients
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Subsea 7, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Client Account Manager Jobs
- Sales Manager – Northern Europe Jobs in Various, NetherlandsMaintaining bookings forecast for the area of responsibility. • Winning new orders against the forecast as well as developing upsides opportunities. • Preparing monthly reports for Sales and Senior Management. • Assist in collecting aged receivable customer accounts. • Ensuring that all non standard terms and conditions are directed to the EH Contracts and Legal department for review and ...
- Contracts Engineer (Subsea Solutions) Jobs in Perth, AustraliaReporting to the Commercial Manager and working closely with the Project Director, the Contract Engineer will provide commercial support within a multi discipline subsea project to ensure the contractual and financial delivery of the project. · Establish & maintain the project variation control system and manage the negotiations in line with the contract. · Pivotal point of ...
- Sales Manager- Africa Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe Account Manager will perform functions to generate sales and secure business for the company’s product lines through direct sales efforts to national and international accounts. * Plan sales strategies and call on established and prospective accounts to educate clients about the company and product lines. * Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and provide accountability in their ...
Subsea 7 Jobs
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Chief Officer Jobs in Offshore, InternationalThe safe and efficient running of the deck department. Watch duty including acting as DP Operator and Senior Officer of The Bridge Watch. Supervision of the safe and efficient loading/unloading, storing and sea-fastening of goods in holds, on deck or in deck storage areas Draft and Stability calculations. Overall maintenance except where especially detailed to other departments. Responsible for the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Client Account Manager Related Positions
- Senior Accountant Jobs
- Financing Jobs
- Finance Director Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Financial Modeling Jobs
- Credit Jobs
- Financial Services Jobs
- Client Account Manager Jobs
- Cash Management Jobs
- Inventory Accountant Jobs
- Income Statement Jobs
- Equity Jobs
- Tax Accountant Jobs
- Financial Audit Jobs
- Accounting Entry Level Jobs
- Risk Analysis Jobs
- Financial Advisor Jobs
- Cost Analyst Jobs
- Account Executive Jobs
- Accounting Manager Jobs