Responsibilities include supporting Engineering and Operations by planning, coordinating and executing field testing for drill bits and hole opening product lines. Testing includes prototype and pilot tests in field operations. Documents testing plans and reports along with providing the first release of operations manuals with new products. Requires development of training material for new products and conducts the first training sessions for field personnel. Will be active and participate in product development teams. May represent the organization in outside discussions and technical forums. Handles special projects, as assigned. Have the willingness to travel world wide when required.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Applications Engineer in The Woodlands, USA, America vacant at Baker Hughes USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Baker Hughes America where you will be an important team member. Responsibilities include supporting Engineering and Operations by planning, coordinating and executing field testing for drill bits and hole opening product lines.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Baker Hughes, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Applications Engineer Jobs
- Sr Valve Design Engineer Jobs in Houston, USACreates and reviews designs, drawings, DBIs (Data Base Instructions), specifications, etc. involving existing technology or applications. Ensures that projects meet specifications, standards and performance requirements within Vale and seals department in Core Technologies Group (R&D).We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Sr Valve Design Engineer in Houston, USA, America vacant at TechnipFMC ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Baker Hughes Jobs
- Manufacturing Quality Leader Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsible for coordinating and leading Manufacturing Quality function for 4 plants in the UK. *Drive & execute a true Quality system into the Organization that encourages Defect Reduction and a drive to Continually Improve the documented process. *Sets Quality objectives for the sites & ensures consistent policy. *Ensures compliance with, ISO 9001:2000, API, DNV & other regulatory bodies ...
- Drilling Applications Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProvide Well-Planning, Drilling Engineering (Torque & Drag, Hydraulics, BHA Design) & Applications Engineering support during the planning, implementation and follow-up stage for projects across the Africa region · Conduct / participate in Drilling Applications Engineering & Optimisation studies · Actively participate in all Baker Hughes knowledge management initiatives · Contribute towards raising Applications Engineering awareness and competency ...
- Engineering Technician Jobs in Muscat, OmanSupervise and oversee install/pull (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in OFFSHORE and onshore locations. Lead a team, attend pre job planning meetings, prepare for and supervise the technical service. Act as on site Centrilift representative for communication with customers and account managers. Complete all job documentation. Conduct a worksite review and debrief the internal ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in The Woodlands
- Applications Engineer Jobs in The Woodlands, USAResponsibilities include supporting Engineering and Operations by planning, coordinating and executing field testing for drill bits and hole opening product lines. Testing includes prototype and pilot tests in field operations. Documents testing plans and reports along with providing the first release of operations manuals with new products. Requires development of training material for new products ...
- Welder Trainee Jobs in Woodlands, USAResponsibilities: Under direct supervision, learns simple, basic welding applications. Learns to perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications. Develops skill to read and interpret blueprints. Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team. Supports the team and team’s objectives. ...
- Drill Bit Design Engineer Jobs in The Woodlands, USAResponsibilities: - Create bit layouts and documentation according to design change requests from marketing and teams. - Provide error free product drawings and associated documentation for manufacturing. - Provide support to vendors and internal customers for bit components and features. - Provide recommendations for product changes and features based on available application knowledge through DART process. - Conduct Performance analyses ...
Applications Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs