Altinex in short: optimisation and training for all types of oil and gas drilling
Altinex professionals are involved in all phases of field development, from the first analysis of economics to final abandonment, drawing on all the resources of the related disciplines that exist within the Drilling, Petroleum Technology and Risk Management groups. Altinex is developing petroleum-engineering software for drilling, completions and interventions operations as well as reservoir evaluation and well productivity estimation. In addition, several browser-ready applications have been developed for internet access to multiple databases for petroleum applications and risk and uncertainty assessment. Altinex training courses are held regularly and cover aspects of Reservoir Evaluation, Drilling, Completion, Well Intervention Technology and Quantitative Risk Assessment – QRA.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Altinex careers!
We are located in Bergen, NORWAY, Europe(North)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in NORWAY
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayControl and monitoring of subsea equipment is critical and essential. You will work in close co-operation with our team of control engineers located at Forebu, ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Bergen
- Project Manager Offshore Operations Jobs in Bergen, NorwayKeep updated forecasts and plans for own projects in collaboration with BD/planning department.
- Senior Business Manager Jobs in Bergen, NorwayCost control, invoicing and estimating
- Engineer/Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Bergen, Norwaytechnical responsible of mecahnical equipment in our project
Top Altinex Job Positions