General Support Engineer shall perform planning and management of all work within the discipline of responsibility as assigned by the Engineering Manager. Day-to-day following-up of technical activities related to dedicated fields and areas of responsibility. Technical support to specific offshore installations. Provide technical support to focus installation(s) as required. Follow-up and closing of SQF’s, NCR, Improvement Propolsals, Stip/Work Safe Cards etc. related to own areas of responsibility. Continual contact with Line Managers and Rig Coordinators regarding technical issues related to offshore / service activities. Update data related technical documentation (drawings, specifications, procedures) Project follow-up in SAP as required. Prepare job packages including specifications and technical supplement. Assist purchasing efforts as required. Participate in quotation work (SOR’s etc.) and maintain contact with Customer during execution of work as directed by the Engineering Manager. Participate in planning meetings when necessary. When necessary go offshore on special missions. When required, act as Engineering Manager Deputy in the daily operation of the department. Responsibility for reporting all deviations from current laws, regulations, procedures, agreements, etc. The position involves daily follow-up of technical issues and job packages assigned to engineering staff. Collaborate with QA / QC with regards to procedures, follow-up, and HSE.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as XT – WH Support Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Aker Solutions Angola. The job opening is in the Engineering and Project department at Aker Solutions Africa where you will be an important team member. General Support Engineer shall perform planning and management of all work within the discipline of responsibility as assigned by the Engineering Manager.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Aker Solutions, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
XT – WH Support Engineer Jobs
- Integrated Services Co-coordinator Jobs in Jurong Town, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Lead Engineer/Technologist – Land Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
- Lead Engineer – Offshore Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeWe’re ready With advanced technology products and services for the oil and gas industry. All we need is you. GE Oil & Gas is a global leader in the supply of technology-based equipment and services for the entire oil and gas industry – from drilling and completion to production, transportation, refining, processing, petrochemical and pipeline integrity. Due to ...
Aker Solutions Jobs
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks.We have a vacant oil and ...
- Project Procurement Lead Jobs in Oslo, NorwayCommercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy Establish bidder’s lists, issue inquiries, perform bid evaluation, negotiations and supplier selection. Establish Purchase Orders, expedite and report cost and delivery progress. Perform close out of orders. Ensure that commercial awareness is maintained and ...
- Repair Supervisor Jobs in Houston, USAThe Repair Supervisor should be technically sound with troubleshooting and repairing subsea products, notably subse control pods. The Repair Supervisor is accountable for issuing non-conformance reports (NCR) and providing failure analysis reports for product failures and ensuring that all repaired products comply to quality procedures and specifications Responsibilities: -Inspects parts for work orders brought from the warehouse ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival serviceWe have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
XT – WH Support Engineer Related Positions
- Mechanical Project Manager Jobs
- Project Accountant Jobs
- Project Coordinator Jobs
- Project Controls Manager Jobs
- Project Planner Jobs
- Electrical Project Manager Jobs
- Chemical Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Management Consultant Jobs
- Project Services Director Jobs
- Construction Project Engineer Jobs
- Construction Project Manager Jobs
- Project Services Manager Jobs
- Process Project Engineer Jobs
- Project Control Specialist Jobs
- Drilling Project Manager Jobs
- Project Management Coordinator Jobs
- Microsoft Project Jobs
- Project Director Jobs
- Project Execution Jobs
- Project Governance Jobs