This is a senior technical position reporting to the Manager of Engineering, located in Houston. The right candidate will have a strong background and hands-on experience with one of the following: offshore pipeline design, offshore pipeline installation engineering, or offshore pipeline project engineering.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Principal Engineer (Pipelines) in Houston, USA, America vacant at Global Industries USA. The job opening is in the Engineering and Pipeline department at Global Industries America where you will be an important team member. offshore pipeline design, offshore pipeline installation engineering, or offshore pipeline project engineering.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Global Industries, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Principal Engineer (Pipelines) Jobs
- Principal Engineer (Pipelines) Jobs in Houston, USAThis is a senior technical position reporting to the Manager of Engineering, located in Houston. The right candidate will have a strong background and hands-on experience with one of the following: offshore pipeline design, offshore pipeline installation engineering, or offshore pipeline project engineering. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Principal Engineer (Pipelines) ...
Global Industries Jobs
- Barge Clerk Jobs in Offshore, USAResponsible for the general clerk duties to provide safe, reliable, and complaint operations of the offshore vessel assigned, completing required reports in a time specific and organized manner. Barge Administrator High School Diploma or Equivalent Must be able to work the standard offshore rotation in the Gulf of Mexico. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Excellent oral and ...
- ROV Superintendent Jobs in Houston, USAThe role of the ROV Superintendent is varied and challenging and successful candidates will be in a key role in the delivery and execution of our services to range of major clients on their projects. The job holder will be assigned to technically challenging ROV projects in order to provide onshore project engineers/managers with reliable ...
- Subsea Project Manager Jobs in Houston, USAProject managers coordinate many diverse efforts and activities to achieve project goals. He/she ensures that tasks are completed on time and within budget, has a firm understanding of overall job requirements, and has the necessary negotiation and persuasion skills to interact with clients and the cadre of project personnel, contractors, and vendors assigned to the ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into flowlines, pipelines and risers market Develop business plan for subsea thermal insulation business and establish action plans for sales and marketing, sourcing and manufacturing of materials, application service, project execution ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking, to develop and make substantial contributions to an operated exploration and appraisal program focused on high impact prospect generation in frontier regions of the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. A range of positions are available depending on level of experience. Highly qualified candidates ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Houston
- Engineer – SURF and Umbilical Jobs in Houston, USAThe SURF Project Engineer position requires a technical expert who can apply a solid understanding of engineering practices to the installation of flexibles, umbilicals, risers, and flowlines. The individual will plan, coordinate, execute and functionally direct important engineering assignments, and also provide guidance to junior engineers on various engineering tasks. We have a vacant oil and ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Senior Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAResponsible for handling medium size engineering projects (other than new construction) such as upgrades and additions by specifying work scope, providing design of systems, simple structural design, shipyard/subcontractors specifications, equipment selection and interfacing with other disciplines in the department as needed. If needed, the successful candidate will work with outside engineering firms to obtain detailed designs ...
Principal Engineer (Pipelines) Related Positions
- Subsea Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Civil Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Sales Jobs
- Gathering Pipeline Jobs
- Pipeline Equipment Jobs
- Pipeline Compliance Jobs
- Pipeline Supervisor Jobs
- Pipeline Testing Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Manager Jobs
- Pipeline Scheduler Jobs
- Pipeline Supply Jobs
- Pipeline Safety Jobs
- Pipeline Integrity Engineering Jobs
- Pipeline Construction Jobs
- Pipeline Project Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Inspection Jobs
- Pipeline Technician Jobs
- Pipeline Engineer Jobs
- Pipeline Repair Jobs
- Pipeline Maintenance Jobs