Reporting to the Drilling Superintendent, the Drilling Supervisor is accountable for supervising offshore/onshore drilling, completion and workover operations at our rig sites. Within BP these individuals are titled Wellsite Leaders, reflecting their pivotal role in leading all activity, HSE, operations and logistics at the wellsite. Although the work is primarily at the rig site, some time may be required in the office undertaking operations planning and "after action reviews".
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Well Site Leader / Drilling Supervisor in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at BP Angola. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at BP Africa where you will be an important team member. Reporting to the Drilling Superintendent, the Drilling Supervisor is accountable for supervising offshore/onshore drilling, completion and workover operations at our rig sites.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact BP, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Well Site Leader / Drilling Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs in Luanda, AngolaInstruct and supervise Field Engineers on day-to-day well site work and activities • Provide advice and direction to external customer and third-party well site colleagues as appropriate • Provide resolutions to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site, using data analysis and your broad knowledge of product lines and tools / services • Act as a ...
- Well Site Leader / Drilling Supervisor (GoM) Jobs in Houma, USAOperations Description: Offshore the primary function of the Wellsite Leader is HSSE leadership and the onsite implementation, supervision, and coordination of the daily activities. Operations may consist of either 12 or 24 hour operations; 24 hour operations will be conducted with 2 Wellsite leaders on board the rig or installation. Offshore travel over water in ...
- Well Service Supervisor Jobs in Offshore, UKSite based role working shift pattern. First Line Leader supervising all types of well interventions (pumping, tree maintenance, slickline, electric line, coiled tubing, HWO, completion etc.). Manage well interfaces with installation management and operations teams. Supervising a team of different service company personnel. Key responsibility is providing efficient and safe well interventions.We have a vacant oil and ...
- Geophysicist Jobs in Sunbury, UKTo be considered for the role of geophysicist, applicants must have:- Relevant experience in oil/gas industry- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development Geophysics – Ability to work with a variety of geophysical datasets including 2D and 3D seismic as well as borehole geophysical data.- Experience in exploration, appraisal or development geophysics – Deep workstation interpretation ...
- Senior Geomechanics Specialist Jobs in Houston, USAThe Senior Geomechanics Specialist provides industry leading domain expertise in: • geomechanics-related technical leadership and assurance • understanding and practical implementation of wellbore stability prediction and real-time support • applying reservoir-geomechanics in the areas of in-situ stress determination, compaction, and overburden subsidence • supporting BP’s Drilling and Completions Research & Development programs • production related activities such as sand ...
- Well Services Subsector Lead – Procurement Jobs in Houston, USABP E&P Global Procurement & Supply Chain Management (PSCM) is responsible for working with Strategic Performance Units (SPUs) and other functional groups to maximize value delivered from expenditures with third parties. PSCM provides procurement and supply chain management for oil and natural gas exploration, development and production and related transportation and processing activities. The PSCM ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Angola
- Drilling Section Leader, Drillships Jobs in Offshore, Angolahe Drilling Section Leader’s main functions include but are not limited to: a) Ensure operation of the drilling unit are planned and executed in a safe and proper manner according to the drilling program. b) Responsible for a clean and tidy area of responsibility. c) Develop and maintain good working relations with other departmental managers, operator’s representatives onboard, ...
- Safety Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidate must have great experience with oil industry safety issues, in particular the area of offshore oil wells drilling. International work experience is a must.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Safety Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. The job opening is in the Oil and HSE department at ...
- i-field Support Engineer Jobs in Malongo, AngolaProvides technical support and expertise to end users on all integrated field related issues. This support includes use of IPM and other Petroleum engineering applications use of SmartSignal and other Machinery type applications, interface with end users and Corporate technical resources to ensure customer satisfaction. Successful deployment and long term sustainability of i-field solutions will ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Luanda
- Senior Geoscientist – Petrophysics Jobs in Luanda, AngolaSupport Sales, Business Development and up sell of LWD products and services. Liaise with clients for acquisition planning, petrophysical and technical support In conjunction with clients, work data to develop application Provide direction for a small team of Junior Log Analysts to undertake processing jobs, data delivery and data archival serviceWe have a vacant oil and gas industry ...
- Drilling & Workover Engineer Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe candidates applying for this position must have great experience in offshore oil well drilling and workover. They must have international work experience, college degree and have more than fifteen years of hands on experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Drilling & Workover Engineer in Luanda, Angola, Africa vacant at Sonangol Angola. ...
- Project Controller Angola Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe position holds the responsibility for maintaining a financial update of all projects Control and verify allocations for cost and income accruals Tender work and follow up existing contracts Assist project managers and rig coordinators with project registration Assist project managers and rig coordinators with activity structure Assist project managers and rig coordinators with budgeting Internal ...
Well Site Leader / Drilling Supervisor Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs