Discovered in 1998, the Atlantis oil field development is the world’s deepest moored semi-submersible production facility, and is planned to have 20 wells (16 producers, 4 injectors). The Atlantis facility is designed to process 200,000 bbl/d liquids and 180 mmscf/d gas. First production was achieved in 2007.
Atlantis, Gulf of Mexico, BP, America(North),
More Subsea Oil and Gas Companies, Products, Projects, Drilling Rigs and Jobs
- Driller, Semi-submersible Jobs in Offshore, International we are seeking a Driller, Semi-Submersible for our International rig location
- Bijupira and Salema by Enterprise Oil fields are located 250km east of Rio de Janeiro. The fields are operated by Enterprise (55%) on behalf of Odebrecht (25%) and Petrobras (20%). They range in water depths between 1,575ft and 2,900ft.
- Snorre by Equinor field lies in blocks 34/4 and 34/7, approximately 200km west of Floro, in Norway. Block 34/4 was awarded in 1979, while block 34/7 was awarded in 1984.
- Visund by Equinor field was developed using a semisubmersible steel drilling, production and quarters platform, connected to a subsea completion system. The wellheads for 21 wells are installed under the platform, with a separate template for two other…
- Bonga by Shell developed in 1993 as one of the first in Nigeria’s deepwater fields, Bonga is situated in Oil Prospecting License (OPL) 212, the 60 square kilometer field is located in 1000 meters waterdepths
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs… Seadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Åsgard by Equinor field lies on the Haltenbank in the Norwegian Sea, about 200km from mid-Norway and 50km south of Statoil's Heidrun field.
- Gannet by Shell Since the original field was first discovered in 1973, a number of satellite fields have been tied into the Gannet facilities. In mid-1999, the latest phase saw Gannet G going into production with a £40…
- Submersible Engineer Jobs in Houston, USA The Submersible Technician has the primary responsibility for the maintenance and repair of the ROV system
- Bayu-Undan by ConocoPhillips was discovered in 1995 with the Bayu 1 exploration well and the Undan field was discovered later that year with the Undan 1 exploration well.
- Gulf Engine & Equipment, Inc. industrial engine distributor and engine packager that specializes in engine applications below 200 hp
- Canyon Express by Total entails the development of three gas fields in the deep Mississippi Canyon, approximately 120 miles south-east of New Orleans.