The Pipe Line Development Company in short: manufactures pipe line repair and maintenance fittings
The Pipe Line Development Company, or PLIDCO®, is a United States, family owned business, founded in 1949 by Joseph B. and Berneice K. Smith. PLIDCO® manufactures pipe line repair and maintenance fittings and holds many patents throughout the world with hundreds of thousands of fittings sold. The factory has 56,000 square feet of office and lab space, and employs 80 people. The factory has all of the standard fabrication and machine tools plus special equipment required to completely manufacture standard and special fittings. PLIDCO® fittings have been used worldwide for pipeline repair and maintenance, in a wide variety of applications, both onshore and offshore. Applications include oil, gas, water, chemical, steam, slurry and other piping systems. PLIDCO® fittings are designed and manufactured following the applicable codes, and a strict Quality Control program. These proven products have enabled customers to avoid or minimize costly and dangerous shutdowns, saving risk, time, and money. All products are designed to quickly and safely repair pipelines, most without shutdown; all to keep downtime to a minimum. PLIDCO® products can be backwelded with the line in operation, or bolted-only for weld-hazardous or weld-difficult areas. Factory trained technicians are available to assist you with difficult installations or with measurements for special designs. PLIDCO® products have been designed for pressure up to 10,000 psi and temperatures from -250° F to 1100° F. An inventory of standard products in API pipe size, 1-1/2" through 48" and pressures up to 2000 psi are stocked. Since your piping problems cannot wait, PLIDCO® factory technicians are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide you with solutions and technical assistance.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and The Pipe Line Development Company careers!
We are located in Cleveland, USA, America(North)
The Pipe Line Development Company Products
- Vjet Pig ProductsVjet Pig products from T. D. Williamson A Reservoir For The Inhibitor FluidVjet Pig TDW’s V-Jet™ Pig is designed to spray ...
- Survey Lead Wire ProductsSurvey Lead Wire products from Corrpro The Long Distance ConnectionSurvey Lead Wire The development of hand-held data logging equipment has greatly ...
The Pipe Line Development Company Vacancies
- Project Planner Jobs in Luanda, AngolaThe site planner scheduler is responsible for the maintaining the fabrication portion of the project schedule working with the Subcontractors planning team
- Senior Systems Engineer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe position holds responsibility for Subsea Systems Engineering in support of New Technology and New Product Introductions (NTI & NPI), specifically connectors, valves, & actuators
- Product Manager – Subsea Valve Technology Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe Product Manger Subsea Valve Technology is a key role within the subsea product platform. The role has been created to provide the focus vision ...
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in USA
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAWorks independently with our subsea process and boosting staff under limited supervision, receives occasional guidance on complex or unusual problems.
- Business Manager-Subsea Thermal Insulation Jobs in Houston, USAManage FMC Subseas global ambition to develop and implement new business initiatives in the area of thermal insulation for subsea production systems and expand into ...
- Principal geoscientist Jobs in Houston, USAThe successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of geology, geophysics, and entrepreneurial thinking
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Cleveland
Top The Pipe Line Development Company Job Positions