Tenaris in short: seamless steel drill pipe tubulars, casing tubing
Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of seamless steel pipe products and provider of pipe handling, stocking and distribution services to the oil and gas, energy and mechanical industries. Tenaris is also a leading regional supplier of welded steel pipes for gas pipelines in South America. With manufacturing facilities in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Romania and Venezuela and a network of customer service centers in over 20 countries, Tenaris has an annual production capacity of 3.3 million tons of seamless, and 850 thousand tons of welded pipes, annual consolidated net sales in excess of US$ 4 billion and 16,500 employees worldwide.
Visit our web site for vacancies, jobs and Tenaris careers!
We are located in Paris, FRANCE, Europe(South)
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in FRANCE
- Flow Assurance Engineer Jobs in Paris, FranceFlow Assurance Engineer to work in Paris, residentially for 12 months renewable.
- Mechanical Installation Design Engineer Jobs in Le Creusot, Franceis responsible for definition & implementation of the mechanical part of the TPI for the assigned projects.
- Intense Cold Expert Jobs in Paris, FranceUnder the Authority of the Design & Development Director you will operate in both proposal and operations phases for a project.
Top Oil and Gas Jobs in Paris
- FPSO Production Engineer Jobs in Paris, FrancePreparation of the operations (operating procedures, operating philosophy documents, training programme and philosophy, work permit documents, handover to the client, etc
- Senior Project Subsea Engineer Jobs in Paris, FranceTo prepare the technical package and negotiate contract in accordance with project plan
- Senior Pipeline/Riser Engineer Jobs in Paris, FranceYour technical expertise and knowledge will be used to review technical specifications for onshore and offshore pipelines, flexible pipelines, steel catenary risers
Top Tenaris Job Positions