We’re currently looking to recruit a Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point to join us in Norway. Responsibilities: Without compromising corporate HSE standards and in accordance with statutes, regulations and company policies, we’ll expect you to: * Manage the team of subsea engineers supporting Norwegian Completions and Well Interventions activities, including Draugen, Ormen Lange and non-operated assets * Manage the operation of Shell’s subsea hall, Vestbase, Kristiansund * Act as Norwegian technical focal point and contract holder for subsea wellhead and xmas tree equipment and services contracts * Provide expertise, advice and support to EP Europe on all issues relating to wellhead and xmas tree systems * Plan and allocate wellheads, casing hangers, tubing hangers, xmas trees and associated tooling for our Norwegian assets * Purchase and procure non-contract wellhead and xmas tree items for Norwegian assets * Review and expedite all purchase orders for goods and services in SAP relating to wellheads and trees for Norwegian assets * Compile and share information on wellhead equipment performance, failures, problems and innovation across Norwegian assets * Monitor, report and manage HSE and the operational performance of wellhead and xmas tree suppliers against agreed KPIs * Lead equipment failure investigations and disseminate findings to EP Europe and the group * Support the management and optimisation of the wellhead and xmas tree equipment inventory across EP Europe * Participate in and share best practices in tender strategy and evaluation for wellhead and xmas tree equipment * Act as contract holder for Cameron, Aker Kvaerner, and ABB Vetco wellheads and trees contracts.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point in Stavanger, Norway, Europe vacant at Shell Norway. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Shell Europe where you will be an important team member. We’re currently looking to recruit a Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point to join us in Norway.
Find other Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point Jobs
Find other Shell Jobs
Find other Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger, Norway
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Shell, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point Jobs
- Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point to join us in Norway. Responsibilities: Without compromising corporate HSE standards and in accordance with statutes, regulations and company policies, we’ll expect you to: * Manage the team of subsea engineers supporting Norwegian Completions and Well Interventions activities, including Draugen, Ormen ...
- Subsea Tree and Wellheads Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayShell companies have been finding and producing oil and gas around the world for over a century. Today, we have interests in exploration and production ventures in more than 39 countries and employ approximately 19,000 staff (not including contractors). This is a technically challenging work environment characterised by a continuing need for research, the pursuit of ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
- Senior Structural Engineer Jobs in Sarawak, MalaysiaResponsible for ensuring the integrity of the design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil and gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of the existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges and miscellaneous structures) * Set structural basis for design and ...
- Technical Support – Subsurface Jobs in Sichuan, ChinaResponsibilities : * Data management focal point, preparing and uploading data and files to data storage systems; * Preparing well files, e.g. the full history of a well from drilling to the actual status; * Prepare basic evaluations such as: + Geological data compilation, formation tops and bases + Basic mapping or modelling + Reservoir engineering, i.e. basic material balancing analysis ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves, actuated valves on/off valves, control valves and valve controls contribute technical competency to the procurement process vendor follow up for procurement packages participation in FAT develop installation, test and start-up procedures inspections at offshore and onshore installations mentor and coach for other personnel within the valve engineering We have a vacant ...
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norwayconducting piping stress analysis using Caesar II/Triflex, preferably in the offshore industry produce Critical Line List knowledge of appropriate national and international codes and standards including ASME B31.3 writing and presentation of technical reports evaluation of piping stress calculations done by others basic knowledge of piping layout, design and process knowledge of pipe supports, trunnion calculations, assessment of loads on equipment, ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norways a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
Subsea Tree and Wellheads Focal Point Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs