A vacancy has arisen with the Projects department at Stoneywood, Dyce for a Project Planning Engineer. The successful candidate will assist the Project Manager in developing a Project Master Schedule for initially including in a bid submission package and then on as the project is awarded to completion. The job holder will also assist in generating a Project Master Schedule reflecting the smooth interface of all project activities, in compliance with the Project Time Frame parameters, and developing the Project histogram and ‘S’ Curves from the parameters defined in the Master Schedule.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Project Planning Engineer in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dril-Quip Scotland. The job opening is in the Oil and Planning department at Dril-Quip Europe where you will be an important team member. The successful candidate will assist the Project Manager in developing a Project Master Schedule for initially including in a bid submission package and then on as the project is awarded to completion.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Dril-Quip, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Project Planning Engineer Jobs
- Offshore Construction Engineer- SURF Jobs in Houston, USAPlans, develops, coordinates, and manages on-site construction engineering activities for large, extensive projects. • Manages project engineering and related functions and activities. Includes personnel planning and administration, and work assignments. • Insures project engineering activities comply with company and contract requirements and supports overall construction schedule. • Provides technical support for construction effort, including participation ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
- Senior Project Designer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandBaker Oil Tools currently has an opening for PROJECT DESIGNER Senior RESPONSIBILITIES: • Plan and conduct research, designs, develops and executes engineering projects • Reviews progress and analyses results • Responsible for technical discussions, first installs, resolving single product issues • Provide technical guidance to team members • Produce and check all drawing types including design and 3D layouts • Assist in ...
- Designer/ Senior Designer Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandFurther Duties and responsibilities of the role include: •Specification of materials, weldments etc. •Provide back up for Engineers as part of in house Engineering/Design Department •Ensuring materials, drawings etc are made available per given schedule for manufacture of equipment •Providing proposal packages, procedures and Fabrication packages •Liaising with manufacturing/sales/service departments •Assisting with engineering problems encountered within these departments •Actively contribute to ...
- Engineer (Surface) Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandDril-Quip (Europe) Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Suface Engineer to join our Dyce based team. The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate all Engineering activities required for a particular product or project.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Engineer (Surface) in Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe vacant at Dril-Quip Scotland. ...
- Quality Control Leadhand Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandEnsuring correct material is being utilised to produce relevant part • Ensuring all machine parts are final inspected for compliance with drawing detail/process routers • Ensuring all components have undergone relevant NDT Heat treatment operations(where applicable), and reports are duly checked • Ensuring all parts are assembled in accordance with drawing assembly details • Ensuring relevant factory acceptance/integration tests and flushing operations are ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Scotland
- Tech Support Manager Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandResponsibility includes support of critical operations, high level technical Product-line specific support; facilitation of effective BEACON Center use, knowledge and experience transfer throughout the region and support for Geomarket initiatives to develop local talent and competency. Education, Experience Requirements and Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Relevant oilfield experience.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Master Mariner – onshore Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandNoble Denton Consultants have offices in Aberdeen, Newcastle, Slough, London and Kazakhstan, and have established a recognised expertise in marine and engineering consultancy. The business has ambitious growth plans and is actively recruiting across all locations and business lines. The Marine business specialise in warranty, analysis and consultancy work including common marine inspections, surveys, accident investigations ...
- Solidworks Enterprise PDM Administrator Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandProviding support to Design & Engineering staff. - Ongoing development & tuning of PDM to increase functionality. - Assisting & training PDM users. - Working with IT & other PDM support personnel to support integration. - Modelling of parts for inclusion to standard libraries. - Ongoing support of admin dept providing PDM vault housekeeping. - Co-ordination of PDM maintenance activities to ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Aberdeen
- Draughtsperson Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandPerform draughting work as allocated Project Engineers / Project Directors. Be familiar with relevant codes and standard used in the draughting work carried out. Liaise directly with Project Engineers on installation drawings and sketches. Comply with all quality system requirements regarding production, registering, revision and filing of drawings. Identify standard details which are suitable for inclusion in the CAD ...
- Business Development Manager, Oil & Gas Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandThe O&G Business Development Manager reports to the Commercial Director of the Industry Division and will have leading business development activities for the Oil & Gas Market all over the UK with a particular focus on the Aberdeen based companies. The successful candidate will have a proven record of business development success within the Oil & ...
- Electronics Technician Jobs in Aberdeen, ScotlandAs an Electronics Technician your duties will consist of, but are not limited to: -Carry out testing and repair work on ROV (Remote Operated Vehicle) equipment and assemble and install new build systems. - Test and repair all ROV ancillary equipment as directed by ROV Systems Manager. - Assemble and install new build ROV control systems. - Provide technical ...
Project Planning Engineer Related Positions
- Optimization Planning Jobs
- Industrial Planning Jobs
- Construction Planning Jobs
- Response Planning Jobs
- Maintenance Planning Engineer Jobs
- Analyst Planning Jobs
- Business Planning Jobs
- Distribution Planning Jobs
- Planning Advisor Jobs
- Production Planning Jobs
- Integrated Planning Jobs
- Succession Planning Jobs
- Strategic Planning Consultant Jobs
- Business Planning Petroleum Jobs
- Strategic Planning Jobs
- Well Planning Engineer Jobs
- Planning Manager Jobs
- Emergency Planning Jobs
- Finance Planning Jobs
- Electrical Planning Jobs