1) Familiar with applicable procedures and checklists covering critical operations within his area of responsibility as well as safety routines and procedures. 3) Responsible for ensuring that Safe Job Analysis, etc. are being carried in accordance with the requirement in relevant management system (within his area of responsibility). 4) Responsible for special knowledge and full understanding of all the equipment and functions on the BOP, MUX control system, tensioning system and heave compensator system. 5) Responsible for good knowledge and full understanding of the document “Well Specific Operating Guidelines” (WSOG). 6) Responsible for good knowledge and are trained in the routines for emergency disconnect of lower marine riser package (LMRP). 7) Responsible for good knowledge and full understanding of the stipulated limitations associated with dynamic positioning (station keeping). 8) Responsible for ensuring that all lifting appliances used in assigned area of responsibility are certified and in good order at all times. 9) Observe any unsatisfactory conditions and immediately report these to assigned supervisor. 10) Keep area of responsibility clean and tidy at all times. 11) Report all unsatisfactory events related to personnel and equipment. 12) Actively participate in the OBS program. 13) Actively take part in safety meetings and other meetings. 14) Develop and maintain good working relations within the crew, other departments and service companies.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as SubSea Supervisor, Deepwater units in Offshore, International, International vacant at Seadrill International. The job opening is in the Drilling and Supervisor department at Seadrill International where you will be an important team member. Responsible for organizing and supervising all the work related to well control equipment/systems, tensioning and heave compensating system.
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Seadrill, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
SubSea Supervisor, Deepwater units Jobs
- SubSea Supervisor, Deepwater units Jobs in Offshore, International1) Familiar with applicable procedures and checklists covering critical operations within his area of responsibility as well as safety routines and procedures. 3) Responsible for ensuring that Safe Job Analysis, etc. are being carried in accordance with the requirement in relevant management system (within his area of responsibility). 4) Responsible for special knowledge and full understanding of all the equipment ...
- Subsea Supervisor, Deepwater units Jobs in Offshore, BrazilCandidates interested in working in Brazil encouraged to apply. Job Summary Supervise the maintenance, repair and pressure testing of all subsea-related systems. Responsible for overseeing the installation and condition of the blow out preventer (BOP), heave compensating and all other subsea related equipment. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Supervisor, Deepwater units in ...
- Subsea Engineer, Deepwater units Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeeking experienced Subsea Engineer for employment on a new build rig. Rig is currently in the Singapore shipyard with possible areas of work: Gulf of Mexico or international. Must be US citizen or have legal authorization to work in the US to work in the Gulf of Mexico. If you meet the listed qualifications, you are ...
- Sr. Mechanical Technician in Brazil Jobs in Offshore, BrazilResponsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment in the drilling areas. Candidates interested in working internationally in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Position general responsibility: Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable ...
- Driller Jobs in Offshore, InternationalArea(s) of Responsibility: (a) Drill floor, derrick, mud cleaning, BOP’s and sub base, pit and pump room. (b) Supervision and performance of personnel working in the above areas. (c) Physical condition of areas and equipment, planned inspections and relevant documentation. Supervises: Drilling personnel and sub-contractor personnel. We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Driller in Offshore, International, ...
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico. Candidates interested in international work are encouraged to apply. Employee responsibilities and duties: 1) Documented training in accordance with lifting procedures 2) Knowledge of authorities requirement and procedures for lifting operations/equipment 3) Be familiar with all chemicals being handled onboard 4) Responsible for keeping the pipedeck ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in International
- Hook-Up HSE Advisor Jobs in Offshore, VariousResponsible for providing support and guidance to ensure compliance with national and international regulations. To assist in the induction and familiarisation process for new people. To assist in identifying and fulfilling training requirements for all work-site people to achieve necessary HSE competency requirements. To contribute to the HSE readiness of the work-site. To produce and maintain work-site HSE documentation ...
- Motorman Jobs in Offshore, InternationalEnsure that incomplete repairs and projects are finished timely * Ensure that equipment failure is kept to a minimum and within contractual limits * Maintain good two-way communication with crew members * Ensure entries on permits, isolation tags, and logs reflect the current status ...
- Well Engineering Jobs in Various, InternationalBG Group is a fast growing organisation. We have a constant requirement for experienced Well Engineering professionals to work in our UK and international assets. We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience in any of the areas listed below. Experience gained in a Service Company or Operator Environment is equally valued. ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Offshore
- Deepwater OIM Jobs in Offshore, InternationalManages the rig providing leadership and making the necessary decisions to ensure the efficient operation of the rig. Control expenditures so as to promote efficiency and achieve budgetary objectives. Ensure that company, state, and federal rules and regulations relating to safety are implemented and fully complied with. Ensure that all legal and regulatory information is ...
- Senior Storekeeper Jobs in Offshore, NigeriaThe Senior Storekeeper or Storekeeper is responsible to the Chief Engineer for maintaining stores for the Ship, ROV, diving system, cranes and any other equipment permanently installed on board. This position will be based on board a construction barge currently engaged in platform hook-up and refurbishment work in Nigeria. Key Responsibilities Maintain stores for the ship, ROV, ...
- Offshore Structural Engineers Jobs in Various, MalaysiaResponsibilities : * Responsible for ensuring the integrity of design, fabrication and installation of new fixed offshore steel structures for Greenfield oil & gas development projects, structure modification work for Brownfield projects, and the integrity of existing fixed offshore steel structures (jacket, piles, foundation, topsides, modules, bridges & miscellaneous structures) * Sets structural Basis for Design ...
SubSea Supervisor, Deepwater units Related Positions
- Service Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Pump Supervisor Jobs
- Inspection Supervisor Jobs
- Heavy Lift Supervisor Jobs
- Process Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Electrical Supervisor Jobs
- Offshore Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Fishing Tool Supervisor Jobs
- Control Room Supervisor Jobs
- Field Supervisor Jobs
- Coil Tubing Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Design Supervisor Jobs
- Drilling Fluid Supervisor Jobs
- Lifting Supervisor Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor Jobs
- Civil Supervisor Jobs
- Workshop Supervisor Jobs
- Shift Supervisor Jobs
- Rig Supervisor Jobs