To follow up on sub sea equipment in the Operation preparation phase, this position will be assigned to a rig. The person will be located in Stavanger for the operation preparation phase and follow the rig out into operations upon completion of construction. The position reports to Rig manager, and the position will require a significant amount of travelling. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in our operations world wide, and must therefore be willing and able to travel to all areas. The person must be very comfortable using English as a working language, and must be able to communicate and work with people from different cultures and backgrounds. Flexibility with regards to work and travel is a requirement. In return, we can offer the right candidate a very exiting and challenging job in a growing part of the organization.
We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Subsea Engineer in Stavanger, Norway, Europe vacant at Seadrill Norway. The job opening is in the Engineering and Drilling department at Seadrill Europe where you will be an important team member. follow up on sub sea equipment in the Operation preparation phase
The job position and advert may be expired. Please contact Seadrill, for information on other jobs, salary, careers and vacancies.
Subsea Engineer Jobs
- ROV Supervisors Jobs in Offshore, AustraliaDay to day supervision of the i-Tech resource operating on work site. * When acting as the senior i-Tech representative offshore, maintaining communications with the clients offshore representative and project engineer. * Execution of the i-Tech operations and ensuring its timely completion in accordance with the relevant proposal and ...
- Marine Engineers – Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Singapore, SingaporeScope of role * Assist in developing DP work in the Far East, in particular DP and FMEA * FMEA analysis and proving trials * Crane/Winch/Windlass inspections * Gap analysis for non DP vesselsWe have a vacant oil and gas industry position as ...
- Subsea Process & Boosting Project Engineer Jobs in Houston, USAAker Solutions have a long track record in subsea processing and boosting. We deliver both complete subsea systems and equipment. The subsea process and boosting department in Houston is facing many new exciting challenges and will increase its staff. As a project engineer you will assist in tenders and projects for subsea process projects. Your ...
- Sr. Mechanical Technician in Brazil Jobs in Offshore, BrazilResponsible for the repair and maintenance of hydraulic equipment in the drilling areas. Candidates interested in working internationally in Brazil are encouraged to apply. Position general responsibility: Responsible for organizing and supervising all the repair and maintenance work related to hydraulic power units and hydraulic equipment/systems in the drilling areas. 1) Make sure he is familiar with applicable ...
- Driller Jobs in Offshore, InternationalArea(s) of Responsibility: (a) Drill floor, derrick, mud cleaning, BOP’s and sub base, pit and pump room. (b) Supervision and performance of personnel working in the above areas. (c) Physical condition of areas and equipment, planned inspections and relevant documentation. Supervises: Drilling personnel and sub-contractor personnel.We have a vacant oil and gas industry position as Driller in Offshore, International, ...
- Roustabout Pusher in Brazil or Gulf of Mexico Jobs in Offshore, InternationalSeadrill has Roustabout Pusher positions available in Brazil and in the Gulf of Mexico. Candidates interested in international work are encouraged to apply. Employee responsibilities and duties: 1) Documented training in accordance with lifting procedures 2) Knowledge of authorities requirement and procedures for lifting operations/equipment 3) Be familiar with all chemicals being handled onboard 4) Responsible for keeping the pipedeck ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Norway
- Project Procurement Manager Jobs in Oslo, NorwayWe have an open position as: Commodity Team Leader / Project Procurement Manager Work Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Commercial responsible for procurement of equipment and services to projects, all in accordance with Company procedures and values * Perform market analysis and establish commodity strategy ...
- Communications Manager Norway & Nordics Cluster Jobs in Stavanger, NorwayWe’re currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager to join us in Stavanger and look after the Nordics Cluster, comprising Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland. Responsibilities : In this role you’ll be responsible for cross-business co-ordination and the prioritisation of reputation and resource management. This includes communications staff development and mentoring communications leaders throughout the cluster. You’ll ...
- Project Engineer Jobs in Tranby, NorwayWork Tasks and areas of responsibility: * Design of control and monitoring systems for subsea process systems as well as for pumps, compressors and separators * Development and implementation of all electric subsea control system * Specification and sizing of process control loops and control components ...
Oil and Gas Jobs in Stavanger
- Senior Engineer – Instrument / Actuated Valves Jobs in Stavanger, Norwaydevelop technical specifications and documentation for procurement of pressure safety valves, actuated valves on/off valves, control valves and valve controls contribute technical competency to the procurement process vendor follow up for procurement packages participation in FAT develop installation, test and start-up procedures inspections at offshore and onshore installations mentor and coach for other personnel within the valve engineeringWe have a vacant ...
- Piping Stress Analysis Jobs in Stavanger, Norwayconducting piping stress analysis using Caesar II/Triflex, preferably in the offshore industry produce Critical Line List knowledge of appropriate national and international codes and standards including ASME B31.3 writing and presentation of technical reports evaluation of piping stress calculations done by others basic knowledge of piping layout, design and process knowledge of pipe supports, trunnion calculations, assessment of loads on equipment, ...
- Subsea Intervention Engineers Jobs in Stavanger, Norways a Senior Engineer you will be have working tasks such as: Design and modification on Subsea Intervention equipment Specification and follow up on internal and external engineering service providers CAD modelling and drafting Writing procedures, manuals and reports, updating documentation and drawings, create part and document structure in the electronic documentation system. Support in ...
Subsea Engineer Related Positions
- Mwd Driller Jobs
- Assessment Driller Jobs
- Land Rig Jobs
- Rig Moving Jobs
- Drilling Supervisor Consultant Jobs
- Derrick Jobs
- Drilling Software Jobs
- OIM Jobs
- IWCF Jobs
- Remedial Tools Jobs
- Rig Electrician Jobs
- Drilling Tools Inspection Jobs
- Torque Jobs
- Drilling Manager Jobs
- Electrical Rig Maintenance Jobs
- BOP Inspection Jobs
- Derrick Hand Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Rig Safety Consultant Jobs
- Pump Hand Jobs